Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences and 2011 Tracker

Hello Everybody,

I just got my interview letter which is in March 3rd. I am so excited and nervous.

Alex987, How did it go???? Hope all is ok,Please when did u submit ur i589??? How many months did u wait for the interview? thx a lot

I already did my fingerprints now I am waiting for an interview, realized in question;

"Have you ever been a member of part of any organization association ,fund, party or any similar group"

Since it did not say, mention your religious affiliation I did not mention I am part of local muslim community which is peaceful and non violent. The whole reason I came to america was because I was being persecuted in my home country for being a liberal peaceful muslim. I will present the IO with corrected form at the time of interview. Do you think that will cause my application to be delayed/denied.

Hey guys. I wanna ask people who have gone to N-400 Interview... did the officer ask you guys anything about the asylum application? like the details on why you filed for asylum? did they make sure every little detail was the same as the ones you told the asylum officer?

Hey guys. I wanna ask people who have gone to N-400 Interview... did the officer ask you guys anything about the asylum application? like the details on why you filed for asylum? did they make sure every little detail was the same as the ones you told the asylum officer?
I also went to my COP for 11 days, hopefully it will be ok. Its just too much stress.

Hi,
I am in similar situation. My online status just changed and it now states that my interview is scheduled. Now I am waiting for the letter. I am very nervous. I need some help.
- How long will it take to get the letter for interview?
- Do they ask all question about Asylum? I was told that they just go through the application and if there is any discrepancy they ask a question about it.
- My interview will be in Miami, Florida. Does anyone have experience in Miami?

Thanks

Hi,
I am in similar situation. My online status just changed and it now states that my interview is scheduled. Now I am waiting for the letter. I am very nervous. I need some help.
- How long will it take to get the letter for interview?
- Do they ask all question about Asylum? I was told that they just go through the application and if there is any discrepancy they ask a question about it.
- My interview will be in Miami, Florida. Does anyone have experience in Miami?

Thanks
Hello, did you have your interview? When did you file your asylum petition?
Thanks