Asylee N-400 Interview Experiences and 2011 Tracker

shefe

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

For those of you who are applying to become a US Citizen in 2011, please post and share concerns and so on. Let us update our signature using the following format:

LPR :
D/O : (your district office)
xx/xx/09 : N-400 Mailed to (Name of Service Center)
xx/xx/11 : Forwarded to (location of Lockbox.)
xx/xx/11 : USPS mail delivered
xx/xx/11 : Check cashed
xx/xx/11 : NOA Received.
xx/xx/11 : FP Notice Received.
xx/xx/11 : FP Appointment.
xx/xx/11 : Interview Letter.
xx/xx/11 : Interview Date.
xx/xx/11 : Oath Letter.
xx/xx/11 : Oath Date.
xx/xx/11 : Applied for Passport
xx/xx/11 : Passport in Hand

LPR : 03/14/2006
D/O : San Francisco
12/14/2010 : N-400 Mailed to Phoenix PO Box
12/17/2010 : USPS mail delivered
12/17/2010 : Priority date
12/22/2010 : Check cashed
12/22/2010 : NOA Received.
01/03/2011 : FP Notice Received.
01/13/11 : FP Appointment.

here we go
i'm just waiting march...lol
question guys..they gonna ask you for your taxes in the interview? you know?
cause i have a good friend of mine with a disability and his spouse is supporting him cause he is not working for two years...he need to preesent his spouse taxes?
thank you for your time
and i wish everybody who aply this year the best luck..i can;t wait..lol

Osogio,

i wish that former asylee who are now US citizen can help us out here you know.. i am also going to put my up in late march, i think we can start preparing the documents that we need earlier. I wish there was sticky with procedures and guidelines like they have for the Green card stuff.

Well, In 2 months I'll have something constructive to add to this thread. Until then, all I can do is wish everybody else Good Luck!

ok guys...
we are four now..lol....i thought that i was the last one ..lol
i was so anxious everytime that i was checking this forum in 2010 and saw all the old participants becaming citizens...gosh i can't wait
so let's share our experiences guys...this is our year

hey thank you shefe :D
sorry i ve not been around but between school and part time job life is busy..and now more cause i need to save for the aplication...the rates are more expensive now..
thank you very much for the information..yes we need to apply at the same time...hope we can see more people who will apply this year...
everybody is welcome to ask questions and help with your answers
i will check the link shefe
stay in touch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Moderator
could you make this thread a sticky? this is very important to us who will aply this year 2011..you made the same thread sticky the last year..would you mind to do the same with this one?
Thanks in advance

Yea we need a sticky on this one...I know that we are more than 4 people, I PM 3 people already but no response from them.

Thank you very much moderators
HEY SHEFE..we are sticky now..lol
ok guys./..people who will aply for citizenship this year..this is your place...let';s keep this thread alive...i can't wait for next month....

I am going to start my application early in Feb but right now i am studying the 100 civic questions

that's great shefe.,..where did you get all the questions?
guys talking about the Selective Service Registracion....i arrived to this country when i was 33 years old...i know they ask you about when they send you the letter for the interview...i don't need this document? maybe somebody knows..please help..lol

thank you very much shefe..
i really apreciatted your help..what a relief man..lol
i will start to learn all the questions...have a great week

Hi fellows,

today i sent my N-400 application with cover letter and following:
1.copy of GC back and front,
2.State driver license,
3.copy of SSR,
4.2 photos
5.check of $680/-

Please let me know, if I missed somethings important.... I will update in my signature as its updates dates regularly....

Hi fellows,

today i sent my N-400 application with cover letter and following:
1.copy of GC back and front,
2.State driver license,
3.copy of SSR,
4.2 photos
5.check of $680/-

Please let me know, if I missed somethings important.... I will update in my signature as its updates dates regularly....
Look like everything is ok..wow is very expensive now 680 bucks...i wonder if they have ant type of waiver for people who is not working now..i'm not talking about me..but maybe other people....just wait the letter for evidences that means the fingerprint etc.,..maybe someone can tell you more about
are you studying the questions?

nepz06,
Have you retrieved your Federal tax transcript for 2006 ?? they cant locate mine very strange and i have been paying taxes since 1994

shefe,

I have not requested for any tax transcript. I have file each year tax return including 2006. Do you or any one one know what is the east way to get tax transcript from IRS?

I have received my FP date and update my case as follows........

Tax

I got my tax transcript from 2004 until 2009, i went to the local IRS on 125th st, nyc.

Now, I called the state IRS dept and they want me to fill a form 152 and mail it to them and they said it takes 60 days and that is very crazy and ridicule.

Does anyone know an accepted documents to prove my stay for 3months in nyc.