Assigned to Officer

Hi all,

I had an LUD yesterday and I called TSC to find out the status of my case. They said that case has been assigned to an officer for "review".

Has anyone had a similar experience and got approved recently??

Thanks

Congrats gc4chip! You've been doing a great job with the excel tracker.
Do you mind posting your 485 ND/RD?

my details...

nice, pls can you post your details

eb3 India PD aug 2003
485 RD 04/2004
vsc ->tsc
2nd FP - may 2007
last LUD on 6/6/07
case assigned to officer for "review"

As u can see, my PD is not current. Hoping it becomes current in the next bulletin!

Congrats gc4chip! You've been doing a great job with the excel tracker.
Do you mind posting your 485 ND/RD?

thanks MA_Labor....... I guess i'm obsessed with stats, and right now I have nothing better to do!
Hope the tracker proves helpful to people on this forum...

thanks MA_Labor....... I guess i'm obsessed with stats, and right now I have nothing better to do!
Hope the tracker proves helpful to people on this forum...

Hi gc4chip, was there anthing that triggered thsi assignement to an officer? My case has been waiting to be assigned for over a month now , no LUD so far. I called TSC yesterday and it was still waiting to be assigned to an officer.

rvepra,

I didnt do anything at all to trigger this assignment to an officer.

In fact, I'm just waiting for the next bulletin to see if I become current next month (PD 8/2003)........

I had LUD last night so I just called them for an update on my case status.
I hope this is a good sign...

Help Please !!

Hi,
I called TSC and the lady told me that my case need to be "assigned to officer". The same message from Info pass as well as from my congressman's office. How do we expediate this?.

Any help is appreciated ...

Thanks

Hi,
I called TSC and the lady told me that my case need to be "assigned to officer". The same message from Info pass as well as from my congressman's office. How do we expediate this?.

Any help is appreciated ...

Thanks
Call again for service request (TSC)
Call national customer center.
But there is nothing you can do to expedite it. Wait. wait & wait

ph2002,who approved EAD - TSC/VSC, i applied EAD at VSC, got Xferd TSC and pending at TSC.

Yes i called NCC and created a service request.

Another interesting thing from my congressman office. They stated that there are 20,000 cases were transfered from VSC to TSC sometime in March.
TSC officers are actively working on those cases and the above slow down the normal processing. She do not know how long it is going to take.

Call again for service request (TSC)
Call national customer center.
But there is nothing you can do to expedite it. Wait. wait & wait