asking for political asylum against...

Status
Not open for further replies.

faysal

Registered Users (C)
Dear Forum members: I have been a member on this forum for a long time. When I came to this forum, I really had a very serious question. I sought the help of professional lawyers. They gave me some information. I sought the help of refugee advocates. They gave me their opinion. I thought the help of USCIS. I made an Infopass appointment and met and immigration officer. The officer pulled up my whole immigration file, and he gave me his opinion. I called the 1800 for USCIS, and spoke with immigration information officer. She gave me her idea to my question. All these resources gave me false questions, which was not based on law. Dissatisfied with all of them, I found this forum. The first day I posted my question. It was thankful and wantmygreencard who responded. They explained my situation clearly and they were knowledgeable than all the sources I have mentioned above. I am grateful to them. Also I should mention Cadel, Anakara, and Morning…..even since that time, the forum for me was resource to get information and give.

Lately, however, I have come under vicious attack from members of the forum. I don’t know if I am provoking them or they are prone to attack me. Here is the link in which I came under attack in the last cycle of the attack. http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=233787&page=1&pp=15
In the link someone is asking for assistance. I gave my opinion and what I thought. As a result I came under attack just my opinion. I could be wrong or right, but don’t have a right to advice people on this forum.
Here is what I want you to do: read the posts, and please advice me if my posts are targeted to some people. I want to stop offending people if that is what I am doing. Otherwise, I want other people to leave me alone. Thanks for your time..

HERE IS THE FIRST ONE. Even while I am in detension center awaiting whether the forum members will grant asylum or they are after me. What happened to the respected members. Why don't you protect me.

Last edited by a moderator:
You insult me...

by telling me arrogant and ignorant, so my opinion is that you are the one who starts fighting, and when someone respond you feel offended. If you want to be treated with respect, you should start by respecting others.

Protection

The only thing you need protection from is your big mouth that gets you in trouble.
Wait Sissy, protection is coming for you :) The only protection I know is the one to put on a "Dickhead", ooops that would be the same in your case now wouldn't it?

HERE IS THE SECOND ONE. They don't even shy while I am in the detension center. They are ruthless. there are more to come.....member forums help help help help..............where are you

Do you have any thing to say

About offending me? Do you think you can insult people but people have to be quite? HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO YOU INSULTED ME, what did you expect?????

faysal said:
The second is here. They don't even shy while I am in the detension center. They are ruthless. there are more to come.....member forums help help help help..............where are you

OHHHH I CANT BELIEVE IT THE MAN WHO HAS AN ANSWER FOR EVERY ONE ASKING FOR HELP ???
THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

HERE IS THE THIRD ONE. My words are just attracting them. I set a trap for them and they just get into it as mice which fell into trap.

Forum members: This is the core of my problem. These are the individuals who are targeting for my ideas and they are the ones against whom I am asking for the political asylum.

I know forum members that you are busy, and my application is taking some time. however, I hope you will review my case and adjudicate it, based on the evidence I have. I have provided a link to one of the posts in which they are abusing me, and without me identifying them they brought themselves in the court. Please review my file and give your verdict.

Some times when bureuacrats delay our cases because they are busy we complain; please review my case urgently. don't let it sit on your shelves...

This is why people don't like you...

Beacuse you seem so innocent but you are really setting traps. You are like a wolf with a ship coat.

Forum members you are guilty of a crime called "Indifference. If you are sleeping you are innocent, but you are reading and not posting your opinion on this important matter you are definitely guilty of that crime.

You have all evidence in front of you.
-You have the perpetrators (they are voluntarily in court. no one has summoned them)
-You have the victam
-You have enough evidence some which they have provided

Status
Not open for further replies.