asking for more info-any idea

sangeetha

Registered Users (C)
Hello all fellow waiters,

Just now my lawyer told me that I\'ve got a notice from INS (I am waiting for my 485 approval) saying that they have asked for more info. like my pay stub,employer letter etc.

I am worried now. what does this mean? Though I can provide with all the info., will there be any problem for my approval. why does INS ask for this info?

If anyone has gone thro the same stage, please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Sangeetha.

No Title

You can definitely find few hundred people on this website who got a request from INS for paystubs, employer letter, W2 etc., nothing to worry. INS just wants to make sure you still have a job and getting paid etc., Even if your salary is more than what they mentioned in labor certification, there is no need to worry. It should not be less than what is mentioned on labor thats all. Just send the documents and you will be fine. Just make sure that your employer\'s letter mentions the same job title as specified on the labor cert.

No Title

Something\'s seriously wrong! you will get your approval in a week or two after your send back requested documents. Just relax. I wish i had recieved similar ones.