asking for experience of talking to TCS officer

nett

Registered Users (C)
Can those who got chance talking with TCS officer kindly share their experience of how to get there? One of my friends called 1-800 today and was connected directly to TSC (not going thru national service center (nsc) and then transferred to tsc). But when I tried I was connected to nsc again. The representatives there do not help. They always said they have no tsc numbers. But when I confronted them saying somebody was transferred, they told me that I have to call at least 4 times (wait one month every time), then they will transfer. When I kept asking their voice tone got higher and higer. Last time I was so offended, asking for her name and talking to her supervisor, she just said you cannot do that, then hang up. It is very annoying to go thru nsc, getting not info, (even wrong info), but humiliated. Once I went to local office and told the offer the nsc said so and so, she just told me the nsc never gives you the correct info. Isn't that ridiculous? :confused:

your best bet is to call nsc and tell them you went to the local office and they told you contradicting info. They will transfer you to a TSC immigration officer. The same happened with me, and the rep transfered me directly

thats a good one- also you can get there by following cues for status of case- after it gives you the status there is an option for cases separated form primary case- this gets to you TSC (they say 'this is TSC' so you know it is not the regular monkeys). Others have suggested not to use this option unless it is an emergency, but maybe you couls try and say you had got lost in the system? - if you are desperate it might be worth a try.

Also, try talking to NSC people and tell them you were speaking to an officer at TSC and needed to follow up? - I did this for my separated case when the system transferred me back to the start.

good luck.

Thank you all for the suggestions.
The problem is I cannot have access to my case status since I made my inquiry in Jan. When I put in my case number, it always says "due to technical problem...". The only way I could talk to somebody was through asking FORM information (option 3, instead of 2 for case information). That doesn't need case number.