1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

asking about applying for visa to saipan

Discussion in 'Any Topic' started by brian lety, Feb 14, 2017.

  1. brian lety

    brian lety New Member

    Good evening. I'm Indonesian citizen who are now working in Philippines. i would like to travel to saipan and guam, but they required a US visa.
    My question is, can i apply here in philippines, or i should go back to indonesia to apply it? also, what kind of visa should i apply? i will only be there about 1 week
  2. Bathory

    Bathory New Member

    You should apply from where you are legally domiciled. As you are working the the Phillipines, you should likely apply from there as you are presumably also living there.

    You would be looking to apply for a Visitor Visa (B-2) for tourism:
    • tourism
    • vacation (holiday)
    • visit with friends or relatives
    • medical treatment
    • participation in social events hosted by fraternal, social, or service organizations
    • participation by amateurs in musical, sports, or similar events or contests, if not being paid for participating
    • enrollment in a short recreational course of study, not for credit toward a degree (for example, a two-day cooking class while on vacation)
  3. brian lety

    brian lety New Member

    so i can apply my visa here. thats cool.
    so about the monetary thing, i'm planning only bring around $1500 dollar for 3-4 day exclude my hotel cost. will that matter? i heard that you should have at least $5000 dollar just to enter any state of america, no matter how long you will stay
  4. Bathory

    Bathory New Member

  5. RoyBarga

    RoyBarga New Member

    The Finest Soccer Tours and Trips to Spain: Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia..

Share This Page