ask: Decision Envelope for Family Asylum (more than 1 person)

MWDW

Registered Users (C)
I want to kindly ask for people who applied for asylum with family members (wife and kids) together,
and already approved.

After you and your family got approved for asylum after interview at asylum office,
USCIS will send you the decision letter and the I-94 in an envelope right?

My questions are,

Did USCIS send the decision letter and I-94 for you and your family member together in ONE Big Envelope?

or

Did USCIS send the decision letter and I-94 in one envelope for you and different envelope for each of your family member? (meaning if you apply your asylum together with wife and 2 kids, the letter will came in 4 separate envelope) ?

Thank You

A person I know, had all documents together in one envelope after approval..

Thank You,
I asked this because if I moved to a new address,
I worry that if I sent a change of address to the asylum office,
they only change my address and not my wife and kids address, (or some of the address for my wife and kids were not changed)
and if (hopefully) we were approved,
the approval letter (that contain I-94) might only came for mine (main applicant) and the letter of approval for my wife/kids might be missing...

(I worry because I remember that the letter for biometric appointment were sent separately for each person, me, my wife and my kids all received SEPARATE envelope for biometric appointment)...

I am not too worry about EAD (permanent EAD) address though cause that can be change online during the process (after approval).

but since you said that all approval documents (I-94 and approval letter) came together in one big envelope for the whole family,
than it is better
because this way, once I change my address (as main applicant),
all other approval document for my family member will came together with it.

Well, it is much more complicated when you apply not just for yourself but also for your wife and kids.

if other here had other experience please post it here.

This information is based on Anaheim and is a year old.
So, please update and I think you can get a concrete answer from USCIS itself.

This information is based on Anaheim and is a year old.
So, please update and I think you can get a concrete answer from USCIS itself.

I went to Anaheim office today,
and the lady at window 1 (front/first window after security check),
told me:

If someday in the future we got approved (as family asylum),
will we get the decision letter for all family in one big envelope,
or will the decision letter came in several separate envelope for each family member,
and she said, it will came together in one big envelope.

so it is confirmed, Thanks.
That is the information I had today.

Can anyone tell their experience of applting with children under 18 yrs old?

Do you include them in application with a separate form with the same answers or they do not sing at all?