• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

ASIA results are out for 2010

axldai

Registered Users (C)
ASIA results are out...People have started getting their NL's...So far 24 people from Nepal have received their NL's...

I know about that link....people are just stupid...

I don't think post office would lie about the result

axldai

I agree too that post office will not lie. Thats good news that people from Asia have started receiving NL.

We have not heard of anybody receiving an NL in USA whose country of origin belongs to Asia region...Lets hope for the best

i received no nl until today

friends asian nls are out but unfortunately i received no notification letter today.in the 24 letters there was not my name. I will check post box again when more letters will arrive. so sad for me guys............................... ...................................................

People from Nepal and Albania are lucky. Their country's post service publish winners name so they can check they have luck or not.
Hey, I got nothing till today. Mailbox is full with bills. I will die soon.

I doubt it ...last year they got 9.1 million applications...imagine the load..

I want this anticipation to be over man....so tired of this suspence

People from Nepal and Albania are lucky. Their country's post service publish winners name so they can check they have luck or not.
Hey, I got nothing till today. Mailbox is full with bills. I will die soon.

I am not sure if I like my Post Office keeping track of my mail. But that's a whole different issue than winning the DV.