• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Asia DV14 Progress from Jun to Sept

according to this newspaper.............................only 9500 visa limited for Nepalese people..........heavy cut-off .........for Nepalese { no any more visa from 9500 to rest case numbers}..
Did they stated where they get the info and why? How can they know in advance when Sept cut off not even out yet.

If it is related to Nepal hitting 50k visas for 5 years limit like what Bangladesh hit 2 years ago, then don't worry because I did check it before and Nepal and Iran will not hit that limit in dv14.

I'm not sure what the article means but if it is about countries becoming ineligible for DV, they work this out on 50000 non-DV immigrants over 5 years. So it is not the DV visas that matter but all the other immigrant visas for that country.

IT'S NOTHING, SIMPLY AN ASSUMPTION OF IGNORANT PEOPLE ON THE BASIS OF AUGUST CUTOFF. They(news makers ) are making silly guesses.

Well i have heard about nepal cut off is 9500 too for sep(like my post yesterday). There are still nepalese between 8900-9500 cns who will be interviewed in sept. And nepal won't have more than 3500 visas issued for this year. I thought nepal will hit 9700-9800 before.. But who knows? Lets wait till 15th July for the next vb..

Well i have heard about nepal cut off is 9500 too for sep(like my post yesterday). There are still nepalese between 8900-9500 cns who will be interviewed in sept. And nepal won't have more than 3500 visas issued for this year.
Where did u hear?...How did u confirm that news?
If u have evidents just post here?

Reactions: DKK
Well i have heard about nepal cut off is 9500 too for sep(like my post yesterday). There are still nepalese between 8900-9500 cns who will be interviewed in sept. And nepal won't have more than 3500 visas issued for this year. I thought nepal will hit 9700-9800 before.. But who knows? Lets wait till 15th July for the next vb..

Everyone is free for making prediction, but I know no one can be HEARD before the VB.

Where did u hear?...How did u confirm that news?
If u have evidents just post here?
did u realize? Nepal CNs between 8900-9500 are around 275-350 and only less than 200 scheduled in Aug? There is a possibility they will interview the rest Nepalese between 8900-9500 in Sep.. and they still can add some CNs too on Sep.

did u realize? Nepal CNs between 8900-9500 are around 275-350 and only less than 200 scheduled in Aug? There is a possibility they will interview the rest Nepalese between 8900-9500 in Sep.. and they still can add some CNs too on Sep.
No, they don't work this way. 600 increased with 190 selectees is the same density from day 1 and I don't think one range of cut off will span for 2 months time, if they really want to do it they might do it cut off Nepal less than 9500 and get the selectees they needed.

No, they don't work this way. 600 increased with 190 selectees is the same density from day 1 and I don't think one range of cut off will span for 2 months time, if they really want to do it they might do it cut off Nepal less than 9500 and get the selectees they needed.

http://travel.state.gov/content/vis...tin/2014/visa-bulletin-for-february-2014.html

I agree.. but look at Uzbekistan on this VB... that means KCC give some high CNs some hope, nothing wrong with it since they already gave 38% of Asia's regional quota limit for 1 country.

Last edited:
Good point but I am not sure whether they will schedule interviews in 2 months time since it already in a special cut off. If is not a special cut off then it is possible because we already see Cambodia is doing that and that might due to some busy schedule in Aug.
Im expecting Nepal will go around 10k and the rest of asian at least will hit 19,5k :(