ASC question - two appointments

WashingtonDC

Registered Users (C)
Is it normal to recive two FP appointments for one person. I got the FP notice for myself ten days ago for 08/30 and I received one on last friday again for myself scheduled for 09/10. Is this an error? Any one in this forum got two appointments? Should I attend it on 08/30 or 09/10 or on both dates?

I just noticed that I have two application numbers (LIN#s) for my 485 application and both of them have code 3 in my ASC appointment notice... wierd???

Thanks.

If you've got two application numbers, it looks like you're in the system twice. Therefore I think you need to sort this out with USCIS first. You don't want to just cancel one and have them think you've abandoned the application. Seems like you need to get them to mark one as a closed file so you know which appt to go to.

Is it normal to recive two FP appointments for one person. I got the FP notice for myself ten days ago for 08/30 and I received one on last friday again for myself scheduled for 09/10. Is this an error? Any one in this forum got two appointments? Should I attend it on 08/30 or 09/10 or on both dates?

I just noticed that I have two application numbers (LIN#s) for my 485 application and both of them have code 3 in my ASC appointment notice... wierd???

Thanks.

I advice you to go for first one. If you tell them, they (ACS) will cancel the second one.