ASC -- Did you go to Arlington?

No Title

Hi Saleem,

I followed a thread related to NY Local Transfers (a while ago) on this board and the consensus was that it\'s taking a while for the interview to be held...folks were of the opinion that they would contact their local congressman or senator to see if they can be of any help...

I am really sorry to hear that your case is transferred to NY INS. I would suggest that you go there personally and ask them as to how much time they would normally take to call you for an interview...try to explain them that yours is an Employment based case, and not a family based one...and then contact your local congressman...to see if it would help...most congressional representatives have a immigration liasion in their office...talk to that person and see if they can be of any help...

It is definitley a frustrating thing to go thru...hope you will get
your interview call real soon.

Srini

No Title

Hi everybody: I finally received the interview notice and it is on 1st May. I\'ll post all the details as soon as the interview is over.

No Title

Hi ASC,

I am sure everything will go well....please post the good news, as soon as you are done with the
interview!

Best Wishes,

Srini

No Title

I already posted the details and answered questions in a separate post, so please search for "ASC".... any ways, it was approved.