arrested and jailed before marriage

HKGK.... You really have issues with your case too. How can you ignore disclosing the DUI in the application? If you have all the documents, and the matter was disposed of favorably, why risk getting nailed on the wall like a bat by USCIS?:confused: Unless you play the memory card like Scooter Libby, you might be crushed by USCIS....:rolleyes:

You might be rewarded for drinking and driving by USCIS....:cool:

Al Southner,

I understand your point. I had no intention to lie about this. I was arrested and fingerprinted which means it will be in the database. I defintiely did not forget about the incident, but I just did not think that they were looking for DUI arrests based on "traffic related" phrase. Call me stupid, but I made a mistake. I did not do enough research to find out what is being asked. Unlike the 485 form N400 form does explain what is being asked.

I have been in this country 10 years and I have never been out of status or get into trouble with USCIS. I also have an EB-3 filing parallel to this.

Bottomline - The damage is done. Now I need to find a way to salvage this. Thanks to you for your concerns as well as advice. Well appreciated.