Areas in and around New york City to live.

sumie_ind

Hi,
i have been offered a job in Manhattan mid-town area and am planning to move to NYC from Columbus. (That's a big change.;) )

Can somebody please advise on the areas around NYC where most desi stay. I have been to NYC several times, and know about the areas of edison, iselin, princeton etc...

I would greatly appreciate if people can help me in knowing which are the neighborhoods that are safe and with good number of desi, particularly in the areas of :

• Weehauken, NJ
  • West Newyork, NJ
  • Jersey City, NJ
  • White Plans, NJ

any other nice and safe localities u guys know/stay in - please share.
Money is not a big constraint. I am willing to shell out extra dollars for rent if the area is good. (Though obviously, i am not talking about living in Manhattan paying some $3000 as rent. :p )

Thanx in advance guys.

Edison,NJ is the best bet. Near several train stations ( metropark,edison etc).
Actually I am moving from Columbus too ! Send me a PM if you want more info or just to exchange notes.

Hi,
i have been offered a job in Manhattan mid-town area and am planning to move to NYC from Columbus. (That's a big change.;) )

Can somebody please advise on the areas around NYC where most desi stay. I have been to NYC several times, and know about the areas of edison, iselin, princeton etc...

I would greatly appreciate if people can help me in knowing which are the neighborhoods that are safe and with good number of desi, particularly in the areas of :

• Weehauken, NJ
  • West Newyork, NJ
  • Jersey City, NJ
  • White Plans, NJ

any other nice and safe localities u guys know/stay in - please share.
Money is not a big constraint. I am willing to shell out extra dollars for rent if the area is good. (Though obviously, i am not talking about living in Manhattan paying some $3000 as rent. :p )

Thanx in advance guys.