Are they still issuing Same Day EAD at Boston <EOM>

because of his past posts and from what I have been reading here , people have waited for more than 30 mins to get their cards.

You might want to wait for a genuine reply.

I have the same doubt too, I am looking for a new ead. Plz someone who knows...plz do reply.
Thank You.

Same-day EAD renewal in Boston ...

As per my attorney last Friday evening, "INS local office in Boston is still issuing same-day EAD's so you don't have to send the application to VSC"

You are idiot, handsome.

You might be handsome idiot, though.

I renewed my EAD on the same day in the mid November, it took me 5hr of waiting.
I got there just before the closing (12pm) and was the last person they served around 5pm.
Some people came that day at 7am and waited 7-8hr, so I suggested to my wife to come around 11:30, so she will be guaranted to wait no more than 5hr.
When she did so this Wed, she found that they started to limit number of EAD tickets for a day (100 or so) and she did not get one.
So she decided to come early next day and you know the rest of the story.

question - do we need to complete 90 days from date of EAD receipt notice before we apply for same day EAD at Boston INS
office

My lawyer tells me they do not.

I talked to my lawyer this afternoon and he said, they are stopped issuing same day EAD.

One Question, In case he does not have complete information, I live in NewJersey. Can I apply for EAD from Boston Office.

Thanks.

Re: My lawyer tells me they do not.

Geevikee,

You need to live in NH or MA to be able to apply EAD/AP from Boston. I can assure you that, as I renewed my EAD from Boston, couple of months back, I am from NH and I asked them about this.

Originally posted by Geevikee
I talked to my lawyer this afternoon and he said, they are stopped issuing same day EAD.

One Question, In case he does not have complete information, I live in NewJersey. Can I apply for EAD from Boston Office.

Thanks.