Are they on dope or what??

EAD or GC

NO MORE EAD INTERIM
NO MORE EAD INTERIM
NO MORE.....
Special registeration was over couple of years ago, and they are still asking RFE that you did it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW, after applying july/06/3006 , F.P in july/28/2006, they sent RFE december/11/2006(AFTER 160 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
QUESTION:
how long it take to get the EAD after you send the RFE?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
EAD or GC !!

NO MORE EAD INTERIM
NO MORE EAD INTERIM
NO MORE.....
Special registeration was over couple of years ago, and they are still asking RFE that you did it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW, after applying july/06/3006 , F.P in july/28/2006, they sent RFE december/11/2006(AFTER 160 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
QUESTION:
how long it take to get the EAD after you send the RFE?????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Unbelievable

So you are not working at the moment? What does USCIS say when you tell them about 90 days rule which they even state on their website very clearly?

This is unbelievable. I dont know how long after RFE they will accept your case. Technically they should have accepted it long time back. I am in the same situation as you. i am thinking about going back to H1B visa.

atmaramji said:
My current EAD expires in 03/2007.
I sent out my 3rd EAD/AP renewal last week to VSC(RD 11/29/2006) expecting at least a three month delay in approval, as is normal nowadays.

And today I receive emails from CRIS saying that the EAD renewals have been approved!!!!

In just six business days!!!
Not that I am not glad...but I dont get it!

Two possibilities for the fast approvals...
1. These folks are on dope
2. It must be the sugar from the cookies they get during the holidays!

Whatever it is...it just beats me how USCIS works!

Hi Congratulations

Whatever they are on ,it worked,

I cannont understand the need for these renewals only that the uscis makes a ton of money out of us. A notice of action for change of status should cover advanced parole and work autho

Regards Sue www.expatsvoice.org

I fully agree with you on that point, Sue.

I believe, since they allocate the least money to USCIS out of their budget, they just try to make it up this way!

An yearly headache for us, which can turn into a real nightmare.
It costed me more than 700 bucks to renew my wife's and my EAD and AP!

Guys, I got Approved

:) Hey guys, finally I received the 3 magic e-mails today"Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.
My Best wishes for you all, don't just wait on your case, do something about it. I filed in july,5,2006 and rcvd RFE in dec,12,2006 !!and if it wasn't for all the letters and phone calls that I made, it would take another 60 days.
finally, thanks for the help and support from all of you, I will start work on my I-485 :(
Peace :)

Woooohoooo!!

Congragulations...and sleep in peace!

I hope your 485 gets approved without the hassle you had for the EAD.

Good luck!

Oh Yah, wooohooooo!! big time!!

atmaramji said:
Woooohoooo!!

Congragulations...and sleep in peace!

I hope your 485 gets approved without the hassle you had for the EAD.

Good luck!
Thank you very much, regards my I-485, it looks like I'm stuck in name check!!
this might be much harder than I-765 renew!! but I will not stop or give up.lol
Thanks again