Are they follow exactly the N400 questions??

fliflop

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone,

I have a question.

The questions they ask you in the interview are what you can find in the N400. I mean there are 39 questions, are they follow question by question??. any experience??.

thanks

They verify your information like your name, dob, employment...etc, but the yes and no questions are what they pretty much ask you.

They go over the application, not necessarily question by question but section by section.

Why is this a question/concern of yours?

They go over the application, not necessarily question by question but section by section.

Why is this a question/concern of yours?

Hi Bob,

No, It is basically curiosity. But I think the questions regarding good moral character they are doing it one by one.

Thanks

Just bear in mind that eventhough IO may not go over a question on application at interview, your answers are still under oath and signed on a sworn statement.

Just bear in mind that eventhough IO may not go over a question on application at interview, your answers are still under oath and signed on a sworn statement.

Thans Bob,

really appreciate it.
I was asking this question cause I want to tell about a traffic citation I forgot im my N400. I didn´t know what part of the interview in should I say that if they don´t ask about good moral character.

Again thanks

Thans Bob,

really appreciate it.
I was asking this question cause I want to tell about a traffic citation I forgot im my N400. I didn´t know what part of the interview in should I say that if they don´t ask about good moral character.

Again thanks
The IO will ask question about if you have ever been arrested, cited or detained. At that point you can disclose ticket.