Are there someone who don't have any H1B notification for USCIS like me

wstanley829

Registered Users (C)
I applied for 2008 normal H1B, today is May 14th, still having no information form USCIS telling me application accepted or rejected. Are there anyone like me out there? Since it's said the nofication process about the selection result ended in May 11th. What would happen to me??:( :mad:

Worrying......

I too am in the same situation. I applied PP Reg Cap and still have no info on whether or not I was selected in the lottery. Friday was expected to be the deadline for hearing back about the result of the lottery. I think the fact that we have not heard is a bad sign, particularly if you applied PP. I'm still clinging to faint hope that I might hear today! Hope it works out well for you. Best of luck!!

I also haven't received anything yet. I applied with PP and got the money taken out of my account on April 12th. Whatever that means ...

Waiting and Hoping

I am also still waiting for the status of my wife's H1 petition, regular non premium processing. Her employer does not have any update on the status yet. So we are just waiting that it will bring in a good results for us.

WASHINGTON – Due to the unprecedented volume of recent H-1B filings, U.S. Citizenship and
Immigration Services (USCIS) is temporarily experiencing a receipting/data-entry (DE) front log at its
Service Centers. In an effort to give our customers more accurate information about current receipting
timeframes and USCIS service level commitments, we are providing the following projections for fee
receipting and data entry processing for H-1B cap cases currently at our Service Centers:
Note: These projections do not apply to Premium Processing or I-129 H-1B (cap or non-cap) cases.
California Service Center
USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of all form types by June 15, 2007.
Nebraska Service Center
USCIS is currently providing in time-compliance for receipting of all form types as of May 10, 2007
Texas Service Center
USCIS is currently providing in time-compliance for receipting of all form types as of May 10, 2007.
Vermont Service Center
USCIS expects to provide in time-compliance for receipting of all form types by June 2, 2007.
USCIS reminds the public that it may take additional time for a Service Center to complete fee receipting
and data entry of an application or petition received and for the receiving Center to mail the appropriate
receipt notice. USCIS recommends that persons who have filed a petition or application with USCIS wait at
least thirty days from the applicable receipt processing timeframe noted above, before contacting USCIS
with inquiries about form receipting. If a response is not received from USCIS within thirty days of the dates
listed above, please check the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov or call USCIS customer service at 1-800-
375-5283 for updated processing information.

You had better check with your lawyer, if he's been hired by your company an if you are with an Indian IT consulting company. The company may be hiding something from you.

URGENT help with H1B information!!!

My consulting company filed my H1B petition on April 1, 2007. They promised that my petition would be filed under the advanced degree quota. Today, after innumerable inquiries, I was told that my petition was filed under the general quota and not the advanced degree and that my application was not picked up in the lottery system under the general quota. When I asked my company why they filed under the general quota when I was promised the advanced degree quota, they said that the lawyer had filed my application under the advanced degree quota but USCIS looked at my application and moved it to the general quota since I still had not received my master's degree (in journalism). This is a little hard to believe since:

1) I don't think USCIS would bother moving my application from the advanced degree quota to the general quota. I think my employer and the lawyer are trying to mislead me.
2) Scores of other students who had not graduated in April had been filed under the advance degree quota and had already received their receipts under the advanced degree quota.

I am meeting my lawyer tomorrow and need enough information to know if he's lying or speaking the truth. Please help me. What are the things I should be asking him to know if he's lying?

Thanks for your help in advance!
Ronnie

Oh God!!!

I dont know what happened to my husband's petition... we have started losing hope...

I applied for 2008 normal H1B, today is May 14th, still having no information form USCIS telling me application accepted or rejected. Are there anyone like me out there? Since it's said the nofication process about the selection result ended in May 11th. What would happen to me??:( :mad:

Worrying......

Hello,

Its difficult but I would say please wait until 15th June 2007, because for premium processing the deadline was 11th May but for normal processing it was extended due to numerous applications. Cross the finger and wait..!!!

regards
adit