Are there chances for second I -1 40 to be approved thru Texas.?

sweetysinhania

Registered Users (C)
guys,
I am writing after a long time.
My I -140 was rejected after we replied on an RFE pertaining to A2P. That was in Nebraska center. The I 1-40 was filed last year in November.

Was very depressed what to do so asked the lawyer whether i can file for new I -140 and he said yes but the chances are low.
I still went ahead and filed a new I - 140 in texas Service center in Premium Processing hoping that the results would come out in 15 days.

15 working days went by , looked like 15 years have gone by and then no news. on a query or a phone call from my lawyers office to the texas center we came to know that they cannot process my new I -140 in a PP since the original labor is attached to the motion / Appeal that we applied in nebraska. so the I-140 petition premium processing petition would not be accepted and thus would be put in normal processing since the I 140 guys are asking for labor from Nebraska to Texas.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that my I - 140 gets cleared , one little hope is because of the new w2 (company's) Tax report this year 2006 was also mailed alongwith the 2nd I - 140 petition, as it made some profit.

but you never know.

so is anybody in the same boat.

It looks like Texas is processing Dec 14 2006 so it will be another 6 months as mine was filed in may.

But are there any hopes that the second I -140 would go thru..?

If i applied for new labor It would be an awfull shame for me since the Priority dates are current.
i anyway waited for my old labor for 4 years.
there were 6 I-140 applied thru my company 4 got approved 2 got rejected.

Feeling unlucky.

Any inputs..

Last edited by a moderator:
got am RFE on I-140 PP

converted i-140 to PP on JUne 20th

received RFE today, not sure what its about, will keep you posted once i get teh notice form attorney

i think CIS is making it hard to approve cases now that they have a pile of cases,

i have seem other cases where they are seding RFE's and rejections

hope all goes well

Well why 2 got rejected i dont know the clear answer. But i came to understanding the fact that if your company made profits of $20000 every year then 4 years makes it 4 * 20000 = 80000 and since there were 6 people only 4 came under the 80000 figure for the formulae of Asset vs liabilty.
I think as i was the 5th one that falled out and I was thrown out. This is not my imagination but i kind of heard this thing with many people and Lawyers.

I-140 denial

Under what circumstances you can file another I-140 application thru a different processing Centre (Texa).

My I-140 filed at NSC got denied because of 3 year degree.

My labor sayd Bachelor Degree or Foreign Equivalent.