Are there Aug ND waiting without even a RFE.

yeskay

Registered Users (C)
Are there people waiting with AUG 99 ND without even a RFE.
Please post if you are one of them.

EB2 India
PD 7/98
ND 8/24/99
FP 7/1/00
Nothing after FP.

No Title

I\'ve been patiently waiting, wondering whether not receiving an RFE is cause for alarm:)

EB-2 India, RIR Philadelphia
PD 4/98
RD 8/10/99
ND 8/30/99
FP 7/00

No Title

I think you guy\'s have to call INS to check the status because there might be an RFE! I called INS last week of november and was told by an IIO that i am going to get a letter from INS (intend to deny) within 2 to 4 weeks time frame because of workload. Now it is 3 weeks over and still waiting for that letter from INS.

EB2, India
PD 12/97
RD 08/03/99
ND 08/24/99
FP 06/00

No Title

You\'re right, tpg75 00. I spoke to an IIO today and he confirmed that an RFE had been generated but not sent as of today. He said my attorney should have it within 30 days.

No Title

I talked to IIO several times. They all said every thing is in order, no RFE yet. One said normally it should not take that long to process after it has been to assigned to an officer. One said she will send a note to the officer. No clue as to what is happening..I guess the files may be misplaced.??

ND Aug5

No Title

I talked to an IIO last week and my lawyer\'s assistant talked to an IIO on last Friday. We got similar answers: case has been assigned to an officer and we have wait another 30 days.

Really frustrating.. hope they haven\'t misplaced (or lost) the files, that scares me.

ND: 10 Aug,99
FP: 8 June,00
nothing after that.

No Title

I also spoke with a couple of IIO over the last few weeks.
One IIO gave an answer similar to ddct response.
Another IIO said I had to wait till Feb/Mar.

I think all of our files are clogged by a slow paced officer.
And I hope that the file are not lost.

No Title

Yesterday i spoke with an IIO and he told me that no decision has been made.. you have to wait for one more month!!! Last month i was told by an IIO that \'your case is in intend to deny status and you will get a letter within 2-4 weeks! I don\'t know what\'s going on.