Are there any people who have ND from Sep to Nov 2000 got their FP Notices?

No Title

Oct2000,

Not to worry. Even if the notice comes while you are gone, you\'ll have plenty of time to do the FP when you come back. The FP notice says that if you can\'t get FP done in 7 day period begining mm/dd/yy, you can do it on any wednesday upto 3 months from that date. So don\'t let this factor affect your vacation... Enjoy your trip to India buddy !

No Title

It surely is going to be interesting..But you should remember that late last year for about 7 months, VSC did not approve any I-140s and also no 485s were processed.

This makes me think that the 485 RD that VSC will be processing is suddenly going to jump ahead. So I am not sure if it is by fluke we r getting the FP notices.

Any thoughts ?

No Title

How did you come to know your RD? If it is from AVM it is not your RD it is your ND. Can you tell us when did you actually receive your FP notice? Thanks.

No Title

gch2001,

Someone told me If I miss the date they asked us to get FP done, processing get delayed. I don\'t know that I have 3 months time to get FP done. Now I will go on vacation without worries...definetly I will enjoy my trip.

Thank you very much for usefull information.

No Title

EB1, India, RD August 2000, ND Sep 2000, FP October 2000, FP done
Dec 1.

No Title

PD 07/99
485 RD:08/21/2000
ND 09/20/2000
FP Notice for the week of 12/29/2000.
 Did anybody who has already done FP find out why we are getting FP earlier than Oct\'99 to Apr\'2000 Cases? and once it is done, how long it is going to take for an approval if they get a chance to talk to IIO for their FP.
Thanks.