Are there any JULY 00 approvals ???

No Title

Mine is June 00....for the past 2 days it said "Case not found", now it is back to the stupid old "Your case was received on......blah blah blah..."

No Title

Kalapani

You posted earlier that you got an RFE. What was the RFE for. Also you said that the RFE was sent to you and as far as i know RFE goes to the attorney right. My ND is also JUL 00 and hence am curious about your RFE. Could you please let us know about your RFE
Thanks In advance

No Title

My friend case is approved on may 22nd 01. Her RD id june 00 and ND is July 00. EB2, INDIA

No Title

I guess starting from June 1st EB2 approvals might slow down little bit because of the huge move in EB3 PD to 01-jan-99. I think there are several cases of EB3 (with NDs between Oct 99 to March 2000) are pending just because the PD was not current...

No Title

Dam01,

can you please post the details of your friend like PD, RD, ND, FP and AD details.

she seems to be the first one with ND of July\'2000 getting approved.

Thanks

No Title

My RD:06/23/00 and ND:07/06/00 Country: Others. AVM message changed last week from " case not found....." (for the past 10 months) to " your application for adjustment was received....". Called IIO on 05/16/00. According to her INS is moving quickly and if I do not hear from them within a month time frame I should call them back to find out the current status of my case. No RFE so far {thank God).

No Title

Hi Guys,

I just spoke to IIO at VSC and she said they are processing cases with ND of June 2000. The AVM, as experienced by others, says "Your case cannot be found".

My case: Category: EB2; PD: 06/1999; ND: 01/2001; FP: 05/2001

Doniw

No Title

As you all know,

Mine is: EB2, RIR India. PD: 07/98, I 485 stage: ND: 07/28/00. EAC 00 232 15XXX. FP done: seond week of November, 2000.

AVM still says: 360 - 540 days.

Thanks

GRV