Are there any Jan 2001 cases where AVM still says "Case Not Found".

Yak&Yeti

Registered Users (C)
There is a pattern...Jan cases that says "Case Not Found" are being approved, and I haven\'t seen any Jan cases that says "It is taking between
365-blah blah" being approved. Please let us know if there are any...

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

RD 1/24, ND 2/5... AVM still says "Case not found"..

I guess I\'m on the borderline between Jan and Feb, depending on whether they go by RD or ND (wish we could settle that one!)

Spoke with IIO some weeks ago about updating the AVM, but it never happened.

B.

Still says "Case not found"

RD 12/26 ND 01/03, spoke to IIO few days back standard reply "Processing Dec. cases"

Interesting...

check_gc:
Have you checked the AVM recently (last night or this morning)?? If you haven\'t please do so...because it might be approved by now. Good luck to you all.

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

RD 01/17/01 ND 01/26/01--"case received"

AVM changed to "received" from "not found" around 10/5. Not "approved" yet.

case not found

I used to get case not found message for mine and I called up IIO and figured out that I was using my EAC number that was on my EAD card, and she asked me to use the EAC number found on my receipt notice which obviously my Lawyer has it. Ofcourse she gave me my EAC number found on my receipt notice and I should try checking the number today. Hope you are not commiting the same mistake.

I tried my EAD. Yes, "case not found" for it.

But AVM changed for 485 to "received".

R V 123 I am using EAC no. from my receipt notice

I am using EAC no. from receipt notice for me , my wife and my kid. For all of us AVM says "case not found"

CASE NOT FOUND

RD 12/26/00
ND 01/03/01
EAC-01-071-XXXXX
AVM SAYS " CASE NOT FOUND "

Spoke to IIO and she says the file is moving. may take 30 to 60 days.

PK

ND 1/5/01, RD 12/27/00, EAC-01-073-xxxxx

Case not found!!! I called IIO yesterday and checked they say there are problems with AVM. Also when I asked how come so many cases in end Jan are approved when so many in Dec and early Jan are remaining she says this is normal and happens!!!

Funny the way they work...

No Title

If possible call up your lawyer and tell him that you called up VSC and mention that AVM still says case not found. He or she swould call up INS and then the case should be updated. I did the same thing. Since I applied my I-485 it was saying Case not found and then I called up my lawyer day before yesterday and he called up INS and they updated the AVM for me and my wife.

Once in Jan 2001 I had mentioned this to IIO and she said she will put a request to update but that never happened so I believe that if lawyer gives a call to INS they take it more seriously provided the lawyer gives a call.

Even if it is not updated it des not mean that your case is not being reviewed or case has not been assigned to officer. We expect that AVM should give us the current status.

Hope it helps.

Status Change in AVM : ND 1/5/01, RD 12/27/00, EAC-01-073-xxxxx

My AVM status changed on Friday Oct 12 from not found to "Your Application ...."

Seems not found to approved - mostly for EB2

From looking at many posts the messaged changed for approved for EB2 cases. Has anybody seen cases where message changed to approved for EB3 cases?