Are biometrics necessary in form 751

shinbet

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I searched the thread and did not come up with answers to these questions, though i am sure they have been asked, somewhere.

I'm converting from Conditional to Permanent residency.

When i filed originally, I purchased a book to help me with my application, and it worked well for me.

Does it make sense that the I 751 form costs have gone up from 200 dollars to $485?
Also , there was no mention of biometrics back then,

I did biometrics when I first applied for permanent residency,

Must I do this again?

Thanks for any help

Yes, you need to do it again. After you file your I-751, you will get a letter asking you to get your Fingerprints and Biometrics captured. The letter will indicate the date, time and location.

Hi
I searched the thread and did not come up with answers to these questions, though i am sure they have been asked, somewhere.

I'm converting from Conditional to Permanent residency.

When i filed originally, I purchased a book to help me with my application, and it worked well for me.

Does it make sense that the I 751 form costs have gone up from 200 dollars to $485?
Also , there was no mention of biometrics back then,

I did biometrics when I first applied for permanent residency,

Must I do this again?

Thanks for any help

Thanks! what about the price

Thanks for the info!

What about the price? Does it make sense that its more than doubled in 2 years to 465 plus biometrics?

If you goto the USCIS website and download the application and instructions for I-751 its farily straight forward. No need to buy books or whatever else.

Yes you have to do biometrics and Yes the price has gone up. Pretty much every immigration related fees went up 2X or even 3X over the summer.