Are approval emails sent out in mornings only?

All_In

Registered Users (C)
I check my inbox everyday to see if I have the magic email, saying I'm approved. I noticed that most of people get their approval emails from USCIS in the morning. Does this mean I don't have to check anymore in the afternoon? I'm getting tired of checking, checking, and checking... :)

I guess it happens in the night with " card production ordered " and followed by "approval sent ".

GC holders am I right ? ( atleast this helps me to clarify the process )

Even I would like to take a break from checking USCIS website and my email. But I guess that is growing tougher day by day :(

register with your cellphone email address.it will come to your cellphone as message.I get all messages on my cellphone from uscis

I check my inbox everyday to see if I have the magic email, saying I'm approved. I noticed that most of people get their approval emails from USCIS in the morning. Does this mean I don't have to check anymore in the afternoon? I'm getting tired of checking, checking, and checking... :)

I think you'll check even if you know their mail timings:p ...well, I do. I did get an email yesterday afternoon (at about 3PM) for the approval of my 4th EAD.

eye140485

I agree with whatever you say. Yes, it is becoming a disease and occupies the memory without remembering any thing else.