• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Arab DV 2013 Winners Meet Here.

Yahya Zini

Assalamu Alaykum Ramadan Kareem :D everybody. Well I saw the necessity of creating this thread because I couldn't find any thread like it.
I'm from Morocco and I was among those selected in may 1st 2012 and it was great news, but I didn't send my forms 'till June 25th due to some complications. After two weeks from that date I sent an email to KKC to make sure that they've received my forms but I only got Auto-Replies I wonder if that's the case to everyone!

Case Number: AF0004****

I hope you all make yourselves at home and join the conversation. may Allah help us all.

Assalamu Alaykum Ramadan Kareem :D everybody. Well I saw the necessity of creating this thread because I couldn't find any thread like it.
I'm from Morocco and I was among those selected in may 1st 2012 and it was great news, but I didn't send my forms 'till June 25th due to some complications. After two weeks from that date I sent an email to KKC to make sure that they've received my forms but I only got Auto-Replies I wonder if that's the case to everyone!

I hope you all make yourselves at home and join the conversation. may Allah help us all.

Wa Alaykum Assalam

Great idea Yahya. I am from Jordan.

Hello there, I am from Syria,
Can't wait to get my interview date!!!!

Assalamu Alaykum,

I am from Morocco. I can help answer any questions you may have about DV 2013.

I was also selected but in a previous year and received my Green Card (alhamdu liLlah), so I am prerry much familiar with the whole process.

I have also created a thread entitled "DV 2013 AOS Only" if anyone is interested in checking it out. However, we can use both this thread and the one I have created to answer questions.

Here's the link: http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?548095-DV-2013-AOS-Only

Ramadan Kareem, everyone!

Salams Eveeyone

Anyone got his interview data!!!
and anyone will have the interview in Doha!!![/QUOTE

Salams winners, hello syrianlord ..

I can see you have received ur 2nd notification letter with your appointment date being scheduled.. this is great actually :D please tell us what did u exactly receive in the 2NL, and how was ur appointment scheduled? I got a reply from KCC like 2.weeks.ago telling me that they have received my forms and that they are under processing :D I know its all about time but seriously can't wait till I receive my 2NL.. that's all .. good luck Arab winners ;)

CN : 2013AS0007***
Entry Dated : November 4th 2011
1st NL Received :1st May 2012
Sent Forms to KCC : June 17th 2012
Aramex Confirm delivery : June 19th 2012
2nd NL :
PCC Country 1 :
PCC Country 2 :
Medicals :
Interview :
Visa Pick-Up:
P.O.E :
GC Received :
SSN Received :

Egyptian DV Winner

W alikom el Al salam

Hello all I think I am the only Egyptian DV winner here my CN is 2013AF00017xxx I have mailed my forms and photos and waiting my 2NL i think It will be about Jan or Feb 2013 based on last year visa bulletin. but I have concerns about

1- The first photo I have applied with it at the initial application on the E-DV System on October 2011 ?

2- Getting Affidavit of Support I work as a Senior Applications Developer ( Computer Programmer or Software Developer common Title for non Technical people) but by the interview time I should have about 15000 $ in my bank account is it enough ??

Thank you very much appreciate your help

Good luck khoya ,you should have sent the forms through DHL or FEDEX. i hope your dv process is going smoothly .