AR-11 notice

registrationid

Registered Users (C)
My I140-I485 is undergoing concurrent processing at NSC.
I140 receipt date : Sept 27,2003
It is still not approved. I changed my residence in Nov 2003 and mailed a AR11 address change notice to USCIS. I informed my attorney of the address change and she also followed up this address change notice with USCIS. However I got a AR-11 form from USCIS this week to my current address (addressed to me at my current address -not acase of USPS address forwarding) asking me to inform them of my address change!!
I am perplexed as to what has triggered this since they seem to have my current address in file so as to send it to my current address. Anyways, can I construe this as a sign that my I140 is being worked upon and is being held up due to some misunderstanding that NSC has about my current address.

Thanks

The notice says "ignore if you have already filed AR-11". It is standard now and has nothing go to od with I-140 neing worked upon,

Need info

I recently moved to another apartment in the same city. my I140/485/EAD/AP and my wife's 485/EAD/AP cases are pending with USCIS. I already called the 1-800- and updated them. I also posted A-11 form with my details. Do I need to send A-11 form for my wife too???

Do I need to send A-11 form for my wife too???
----YES and also update her address with NCSC provode her A#, DOB, name and I-485 reciept#

Re: thanks

No, A# is the 'alien number" that comes on the I-485 receipt.

titu

Originally posted by chinj
Ginnu,

thanks for the info.. A# is nothing but the number on i-94 right?

address change

Ginnu could you please let me know where all should I file address change request?

Is there any 800 number I should call?

Is it ar11 or ar11 special registration that I should file?

I am on H visa and under vermont svc ctr.