Registered Users (C)
Where all should I mail AR 11 form to form says

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Change of Address
PO Box 7134
London, KY 40742-7134

But I am curious about TSC address.

Thanks

You should mail the AR11 to the above address and then call the USCIS customer service number and notify them over the phone.

I guess You have to call NSC and update the address for each and every application that is pending with them by giving SRC numbers.
I changed my address in Sep'03 using AR-11 form, called NSC and updated address with them. After three weeks of calling I got confirmation letter from them with updated address.
But today I got call from attorney saying, on approved AP documents it still has my old address.

My AP got approved on 30th December and my attorney received documents today.

I don't know what INS is doing. I guess I have to call then again and find out what address they have in there system for my I-485 application.

I-485 RD - Aug 27'01

rvonguru,

Did you have your old address on your AP application form? It must have taken 6-7 months to process your AP application and at the time of filing you were still at your old address. When issuing your AP, most likely TSC used the old address provided on the AP application form and not the new address in the system.

This would explain why people do not get mail from TSC after moving to a new address even if they notify USCIS in a timely manner.

gingibi,
You are right, I have old address when I applied my AP.
But, don't they check there system for the right and latest address before sending the approvals.

Thank god, it went to attorney, otherwise It could have gone back to INS as undeliverable and I would have been in infinte loop to get my AP back.

I guess AP approval goes to attorney and 485 approval to applicant. Now I am worried about my address on I-485 application.

Don't worry, your attorney will get a copy of the I-485 approval notice and you can use that for stamping.

I guess you will need to stick with your attorney :)))

I used g-731t from second page, whenever I changed my address and the address was updated at CIS, the form was given my attorney. This is in addition to ar-11.