AR-11 form (how many shall i send)

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone.
Just a quick and simple question. Me and my wife got 485 approval in Sep 2004. Now we are changing our address. We are sending 2 Ar-11 forms (one for each of us ) to the USCIS office.

I am planning to send this via certified mail, with return reciept. However Do I need to send 2 different certified mails (one for each) or can I just put both the Ar-11 forms into 1 certified mail (which will save us few bucks as well :) ).

I would appreciate an answer on this.

Thanks and Regards to all !!

I would recommend that you send two certified mails for each of you so that you have separate acknowledgements. Otherwise you would have no way to prove that the single mail you sent to USCIS had two AR-11 forms in that.

alan1 said:
I would recommend that you send two certified mails for each of you so that you have separate acknowledgements. Otherwise you would have no way to prove that the single mail you sent to USCIS had two AR-11 forms in that.
I never got this .... how does my certificate of mailing receipt prove anything ?!?

All it says some mail was sent to a particular address .... what was in the envelope is unknown ... in reality I don't think there is any proof that you sent AR-11.

Maybe if they think AR-11 is so freakin' important, they should send back a copy of our AR-11 with some sort of endorsement to acknowledge receipt.

Whatever -- yeah send two for what its worth !