AR-11 form (how many shall i send)

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone.
Just a quick and simple question. Me and my wife got 485 approval in Sep 2004. Now we are changing our address. We are sending 2 Ar-11 forms (one for each of us ) to the USCIS office.

I am planning to send this via certified mail, with return reciept. However Do I need to send 2 different certified mails (one for each) or can I just put both the Ar-11 forms into 1 certified mail (which will save us few bucks as well :) ).

I would appreciate an answer on this.

Thanks and Regards to all !!

puneet_gcard said:
Hello Everyone.
Just a quick and simple question. Me and my wife got 485 approval in Sep 2004. Now we are changing our address. We are sending 2 Ar-11 forms (one for each of us ) to the USCIS office.

I am planning to send this via certified mail, with return reciept. However Do I need to send 2 different certified mails (one for each) or can I just put both the Ar-11 forms into 1 certified mail (which will save us few bucks as well :) ).

I would appreciate an answer on this.

Thanks and Regards to all !!

You can send both the forms as one mail.

Raju

puneet gcard,
Better send in two.As this may help you to prove you have sent individually
when the question is raised.Further,it is two individual forms signed and it is 'individual's responsibilty' to inform.
Further,this is a very small matter involving another two more $ and seems you had already spent enough(in time, effort&anxiety) by posting the same in other threads(485) also.