AR-11 Change of address; any of you saw thi

amcom

Registered Users (C)
I moved from one apartment to another in same building
sent AR-11 for me and spouse with in 10 days to LONDON , KY.

And then I called at NSC call center and got address changed ( don't know where he made the change).

Then my lawyer sent another letter to NSC informing them about change of address.

So I did inform INS in all possible ways i could but still i received a letter from US DOHS(homeland secuirty) , after 7 months, that i need to inform them about change of address again and they sent me blank AR-11 for both of us.

Though i have sent AR-11 again but I'm not sure why i even recieved this letter in first place.

Any one had this experience?? I wonder whats going on i hope its just a error on their part and they rectify it. COuld this affect 485's processing in any remote or close way??

Pls share your views.

K.

I got the same letter after 6 months even after I had sent my AR-11 forms in right earnest within the first few days of my address change.

On checking with my attorney, I found that it is a standard practice for NSC to send such a letter and that you can ignore the AR-11 part if you had already sent one.

I got the same

I did Address change in Apr 2003 and in Dec 2003 I recieved my address change confirmation and a blank AR-11 form. It also says that along with address change we have to send AR-11 if not sent already. It was also mentioned that if already AR-11 is sent no need to send again.

I believe our address change subbmitted to BCIS will be just posted to our file, but until unless they touch our file , they don't send confirmation.

Also within a week I got my second finger printing notice.

Thanks
waiting_4_485

I received 2 blank AR-11 forms 3 days back even when I filed my address change in November and notified by Telephone about the change in November 2003, December 2003, and January 2004.

So, far we did not received any confirmation from BCIS that they have the new address, but these blank forms were sent to the new address. Don't know what's going on with these guys.

One of my friends mentioned that he files AR11 with a return reciept and keeps the receipt as a proof of having filed AR11.
Although I believe him but just wanted to confirm with you guys if this can be done. Can we send AR11 by registered mail?