Aprroved, have not got my approval yet

waitingforgc_ca

Registered Users (C)
My case(wac0303****) was approved on 17th and got approval email on 18th(status was also updated online). LUD changed twice (to 19th and 20th)
after the aprroval status was updated. I have not received my aproval letter yet, is there anybody in the same
situation? Any update would be appreciated.

waitingforgc_ca

Just got a mail from my lawyer that they got my Approval notice today. Hopefully I will get my courtesy copy by today. Anyway I have asked my lawyer to forward the approval notice to me.

Still Waiting

I got my case approved on 8/17 and still waiting for the notice letter? anyone in that time frame and waiting for the letter?
I need to go for stamping.

:(

Hi all,

Just got my approval cortesy notice in the mail today (8/25/04). I'm still waiting for the original approval notice that was sent to the lawyer. I will update once I received it from my lawyer.

Approved Aug 19

My and my wife's 485 were approved on Aug 19. I received the approval notice for my wife today 8/26 (derivative) and I am still waiting for mine.
The USPS stamp says it was mailed on Aug 23.
I live in the East Coast

WAC-02-194-XXXXXX
ND: May 28, 2002
AD: Aug 19, 2004

I have not received anything yet as of today(notice date: 8/17) and when can I call service center about the my case? after 2 weeks?

Please help.

You may want to check this thread Approval Notice not received .

For all you know the notice would have gone to the address where you were at when you filed the 485.

I was in a same situation. If you have time I would suggest that you take an inforpass appointment. Take all the neccesary papers for stamping. Take a copy fo the email and the status on website and give it a try at the INS office. They will for sure stamp your PP. All the best.

Approved on Aug 24th. Lawyer received Original Aug 27th. I received Courtesy Aug 28th. Waiting for Lawyer to Fedex original to my attn.

WAC 03-052-XXXXX

Good luck to all waiting and congrats to all who have been approved :D