Aprroval Notices Lost - ANYONE ???

GC_seeker_CA

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

Has anyone here had their approval notices not arrive even after like 14 days ? If so has VSC provided replacements ?
We had our address changed a day before the online status changed to APPROVED. But even ater 14 days so far we have not received the Approval Notices. I fear that they were sent to our old address and did not get forwarded.
Next step is to call the 800 #.

Thanks.
gc_seeker_ca.

I didn't receive original approval notice at all even till today(AD: 07/14/2004). But I used curtesy copy that came to lawyer for stamping. so you can do the same.
when you go for stamping that time you can tell officer to mail the cards to your new address.

Thanks for your input. I have gotten in touch with the lawyer. The lawyer had sent a letter to USCIS to inform them that the lawyer no longer was representing me with my I-485.
This was because I had changed employers after 240 days of pending I 485. The lawyers office has agreed to forward approval notices if they receive 'em But I am not sure if they mean the "courtesy copies".
Anyways as always with USCIS...WAITING is the keyword.
Thanks.

GC_seeker_CA said:
Thanks for your input. I have gotten in touch with the lawyer. The lawyer had sent a letter to USCIS to inform them that the lawyer no longer was representing me with my I-485.
This was because I had changed employers after 240 days of pending I 485. The lawyers office has agreed to forward approval notices if they receive 'em But I am not sure if they mean the "courtesy copies".
Anyways as always with USCIS...WAITING is the keyword.
Thanks.

I was in same kind of situation, and got the copies from my Lawyer, but I did call USCIS about my address change.

and you know what happened next... they sent my spouse card at "Where" nobody knows, it went back, we called again and they again sent it at "Where" nobody knows yet ... it was sent on September 27th, still not received.

Good Luck with these Bas**r*ds.

Similar situation

Changed my address before approval and sent Ar11 but did not made any additonal change with USCIS, so my lawyer has sent me his copies (he called my copies as 'courtesy copies). He said these should work !! My copies would have been retruned!!

Anamica - you carried the lawyer copies for stamping and also had the address changed. Is it easy process or needs explanations etc.

thanks,

Ashvinder

Did u check old address..

Hi GC_Seeker_CA,
Did u check them at Old address, in my case i changed address on Sep 30th at 1PM and my case approved on same day but i got approval notices at old address on Oct 6th.
I called 1-800 on Oct 1st and enquired about my address, the CSR said that they have new address and i am going to get them at new address, even though i got them at old address ( Still i have access to my old address, so i got them)

Hello Guys,

Today received the copies from the old lawyers office after sending a request. I believe these are what are being referred to as "courtesy copies".
Also, Our LUD now changed to:

10/07/2004

Our last written notice in this case was returned as undeliverable by the post office on October
7, 2004. To update the mailing address so this notice can be re-sent, please call the National
Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

I believe these are the copies that were mailed to my old address and were returned to USCIS. Now I have to call them and inform new address and hopefully they will forward the ones that are meant for me to me.
In any case, I have the ones that I got from the lawyer.

gc_seeker_ca ( no longer a GC SEEKER...by grace of god)