Aproved but have not received the notice

VIKNJ

Registered Users (C)
I was approved on 10/18 but so far have not received the approval notice. The lawyer has not received his copy as well. He has given the office address so my courtsey copy will also go there. I don't know what to do ?? I called up INS today and told them and gave them my address so that they can send me one.

Is anybody in the same boat as me ???My wife has to go to India next week so I am little anxious.

Waiting for approval notices

Hey man,
I was approved on OCT 24 and I am waiting for approval notices.
My wife is also scheduled to go to India in next 10 days.Looking at your wait,I am also concerned that if it takes that much time whether she will be able to make it or not.
But I heard that if we call the IIOs and explain them the situation and request them to send the approval letters by FedEX or any overnight delivery , they do help and take the credit card number to charge the shipping.
I am going to wait till next week and then call them to check if this works.
I did read on this forum that somebody had his finger print notices requested this way and the IIO took his credit card number and his notices were delivered next day.

Viknj

Viknj,

My lawyer also gave his address as my address.

Did IIO accept to send you a courtecy copy to you new address?

Was there any problem changing the address.

I am also planning to call IIO and inform about my address and ask them to send me a courtesy copy to my new address, but I am bit worried...

Any suggestion.

Approved on 10/30...recd courtesy notice 11/4..

My friend called me to say that he recd his Courtesy copy today(2 working days !!)...so may be your copies are in mail.. Best of luck

-P_a

I collected the copies from my attorney on Friday 11/01. I will be going for stamping tomorrow 11/06.

One more q

One more question...

Will the approval notice have the date and time for stampiung? If yes, Can we go for stamping after the listed date ?? any problem with that?