Aprooooooooooooved PD 2002, RD 04/03.

vijrek

Registered Users (C)
Friends,

After long time by gods grace our cases approved. I just received mails for all my family members (including kids) approval notice mailed. I did not receive any mail on card production ordered.

yesterday night after 10.30 PM there was an LUD on all our cases, I just received mail only for me & wife. This morning we received mail for the all members of the family "APPROVAL NOTICE SENT".

Guys they are working on old PD's, everyone will sail real soon. Just the matter of time. I sincerely thank all the members in this forum, for their generous cooperation

Thanks

Congrats!!!
Did you take any step to trigger this approval ?

Friends,

After long time by gods grace our cases approved. I just received mails for all my family members (including kids) approval notice mailed. I did not receive any mail on card production ordered.

yesterday night after 10.30 PM there was an LUD on all our cases, I just received mail only for me & wife. This morning we received mail for the all members of the family "APPROVAL NOTICE SENT".

Guys they are working on old PD's, everyone will sail real soon. Just the matter of time. I sincerely thank all the members in this forum, for their generous cooperation

Thanks

Congratulations vijrek!

Yes, with the current flood of approvals from TSC, I am confident all of us will sail through.

Friends,

Thanks

vijrek,

Congrats man.. Enjoy.

i've seen you posting messages... was sort of tracking you too.. since I mine's closer to you more or less... do keep posting messages.. dont desert us :-(

You guys are lucky !

I wish mine gets approved... waiting for goddamn 6th year...

Thanks: Stil Alive, Akilhere, GCCub, Telugodu, MD Rock, 1Victim, Dallas 03096, lisa 99 & Hellow Mohan, forest gump, Sjha.

Sjha:
These are the steps I did:
1)SR on May30--- No responce
2) Contacted senator --- wait for 60 days (useless)
3) SR-2 on July 16th --- so far no responce.
4) Almost everyday I tried to reach TSC officer: for the last couple of weeks they were saying your case is with officer.

1Victim:
I can undrstand the feelings, because I am one of the victim for that, keep trying all the sources, if the officer gives positive answer take it, if they give some crap ignore it. Just think this morning I saw black cat before talking to this BS. you will get it real soon buddy.

MD Rock,
I knew you since 04, we missed the 04 train, lost again in 05, I am positive to assure you that this ray will sail all the 02 PD folks to the shore real soon.

I believe you are LL in line for the approval, based on some good conversation experience with IO, they have visas, since there are lots of cases with adjudicatin officer, some will be out first some second.