EB3
I-140 ND 12/05/03
I140 AD 07/09/04

I-485 ND 12/05/03
1FP 11/18/04

LUD 1FP Results received 11/29/04, 12/08/04 12/10/04
I-485 AD 12/30/04

Best wishes to all of you..

Has any one got an infopass appointment for PP stamp in Hartford? Please let me know how that works.. Can I schedule an appointment before actually receiving the approval notice? What document do I need to take with me?

Thanks all

Congrats - i just came back today from my appointment in Hartford, CT; real easy - making the appointment is simple - just go online to uscis.gov and click on the Infopass link (may have to log on early morning since appointments can fill up during the day...

Appointments are scheduled at 2 week intervals so if you try today you'll get somewhere in the mid Jan timeframe..My approval notice came just 4 days after approval (despite the New Year holiday yours should come within a similar time..

For the actual appointment i chose the first of the day, 7.45AM (turns out there were only 4 people there at that time, only 1 with infopass; Infopass folks get the priority....

There's many posts in the forums on what to take (passport, I94, EAC/AP docs, etc); can get passport photos done ahead of time or do them there (the same person who does the fingerprinting also does the photos...i used my own...

very simple process overall (in fact it was quite anti-climactic !) - received stamp and was out the door in 18 minutes total - must be a new record.

You can park in the lot across the street ($8) although at that time of day there was plenty of meter parking - just bring quarters for the meters..

Good luck...

CT_waiting
485 EB1-EA PD 10/2002
485 approved 12/17/04
551 Stamped 1/3/05

Thanks all,

Thanks to all of you..

I haven't received my Approval Notice yet.. I'm woried because I changed my address back in Sep. and a month later they sent the FP notice to the old address. Does anyone has an address change and received Approval Notice at the new address?

Stamping at Hartford

Hi Folks,
Got PP stamped today. 485 was approved on 12/30/2004. Got approval letters on Jan 7, 2005.
I got infopass appointment for Jan 24, 9:00 am (today)

Reached at 8:45 am . Parked across the building on the street.

Entered the bulding . BCIS office is on 4th floor.
At info window, was given Token. As well got Finger Printing done at other window. NO line there. (right index finger)

I was called in 10 mins. The lady asked for
1. Infopass appointment letter
2. 485 Approval Notice + 2 Photos with Alien # written at the back with pencil + EADs + AP's
(my advance parole was expired still I submitted those)
3. Passport with I-94

She kept all docs and returned my passport with 1 yr stamp . Told
me that i should get my card in 3-6 months.

I was out by 9:20 am. Piece of cake...

Good luck y' all

V