April - Why is it a busy month for USCIS?

plangkitok

Registered Users (C)
They mentioned that on the website and also, I read from some guys post that N400 Application submitted April/May should be called for Interview around Jan/Feb the following year.

I just submitted my application this week, just want to have an idea how long the process is going to be, does anybody know? (Submitted on NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER - DO is Chicago)

Thanks

plangkitok said:
They mentioned that on the website and also, I read from some guys post that N400 Application submitted April/May should be called for Interview around Jan/Feb the following year.

I just submitted my application this week, just want to have an idea how long the process is going to be, does anybody know? (Submitted on NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER - DO is Chicago)

Thanks

Check this out, the USCIS Processing dates:
https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp;jsessionid=bI61S1t5eB_5

plangkitok said:

Can you please provide the link you are refering to about the issue you mentioned.

Thanks

Suzy977 said:

I don't think they update that page, atleast not for the Boston DO or the Vermont Service Center. I believe people who have filed for citizenship, via Vermont, after October 25th have already taken the oath.

I applied around April 15th, and I have already been finger printed, I am just waiting on the interview date. As far as I can tell, I should get the interview letter around two weeks after being finger printed (which is sometime next week for me).

galroc said:
I don't think they update that page, atleast not for the Boston DO or the Vermont Service Center. I believe people who have filed for citizenship, via Vermont, after October 25th have already taken the oath.

I applied around April 15th, and I have already been finger printed, I am just waiting on the interview date. As far as I can tell, I should get the interview letter around two weeks after being finger printed (which is sometime next week for me).

These are the official processing dated posted by USCIS.
How reliable they are...that's a different story.

You can use that link just to have a rough idea about their processing times, but don't count on it.