• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April Visa bulletin

Anybody planning to call KCC today? keeping our fingers crossed for this bulletin, hoping more and more will be getting an interview. :rolleyes:

Anybody planning to call KCC today? keeping our fingers crossed for this bulletin, hoping more and more will be getting an interview. :rolleyes:

I doubt if the bulletin will be out today thou. I'll probably call tomorrow. i can give it a shot today if i remember:D

I think the new bulletins come out on the 13th of every month. I'm not 100% certain about this date but It should be available by Friday 14th March.

Regards!

Whats KCC

What is KCC and how can I find their number to get the VB release date?

I can give it a shot.

dial 0016065267500
you need your case num, name and date of birth. you should know what is KCC, have you win or?

you need your case num, name and date of birth. you should know what is KCC, have you win or?

Didn't realize that this forum was under Lottery. I applied for Skilled Worker immigration class and waiting for the Priority Dates in VB. Oh well...

I think they already know,but they don't want to tell us yet!!!;)

Any new predictions? I think for EU 23 500:)

Same thing. I called and answered the standard response. I guess that we need to wait.

If anyone calls tomorrow and get the date . pls share.... so anxious and wish my number can be current on this april VB