• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April Visa Bulletin released (May 2024 interviews)

Wow, that's a nice jump for Oceania. The cut-off is within 10 case numbers of mine - ugh!! Hoping so much that it increases again next month and it doesn't remain static for the June 2024 bulletin (it's going to be a long month of waiting LOL).

Wow, that's a nice jump for Oceania. The cut-off is within 10 case numbers of mine - ugh!! Hoping so much that it increases again next month and it doesn't remain static for the June 2024 bulletin (it's going to be a long month of waiting LOL).
Yeah, I think OC region is the only one cheering.

It will be interesting to see if SUVA takes interviews all the way to 1650 - which would probably mean about 70+ interviews.

Yeah, I think OC region is the only one cheering.

It will be interesting to see if SUVA takes interviews all the way to 1650 - which would probably mean about 70+ interviews.
Has a country or region ever hit their % capacity before the end of FY and ahead of the other regions?

Hi, all
My EU number is below 19.000. I am disappointed with just a 500 number increase in Europe. I wonder why....