April VB out! Check http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_2847.html

fax to lawmakers

Guys...
Fax to ur lawmakers...2 senators in ur state and one house of rep mambers...
tell them ur story in ur own words...let the letter has ur name address fone and email....
it takes 5 cents to fax..and 10 minutes of ur time
i faxed and i got reply from 2 of them already ...
guess we live in different states and we can cover a lot of people...tell them abt the bills pending....
take 15 minutes of ur time from bitching uscis and crying in this forum...
they goona hear us

Check my application status ?

Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application.
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul :confused:

nkjohri said:
Per the april bulletin, USCIS is now processing eb2 applications as of jul 03. My priority is sept 02, who can I call to find out what is happening with my application.
any details and ph #s would be appreciated..
thanks,
nakul :confused:

It is 02 not 03. Man you pasted this everywhere. I guess I replied to your post all the places you had this :D. I don't know what country you are from, but the only July that, there is for India E2. So, my assumption is that you are from INDIA.

Hopefully, at this rate, another 2 months for you to get there.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks anyways....

spulla said:
It is 02 not 03. Man you pasted this everywhere. I guess I replied to your post all the places you had this :D. I don't know what country you are from, but the only July that, there is for India E2. So, my assumption is that you are from INDIA.

Hopefully, at this rate, another 2 months for you to get there.

I feel a little silly now, did'nt realize that people browse through a lot of threads so I was hoping to that my post would get at least a few eyeballs.
I already responded to one of your replies that it was a typo on my end, my PD is sept 01..not 02, so I wanted to contact uscis and find out what's going on..if you have a #, that'd help!

later...