April RD and Still WAITING !!

Jerash

Registered Users (C)
Unlucky guys with April RD, let\'s see how\'s still waiting..

I am still waiting with no sign yet, may be this would sound funny or STUPID, I am thinking about refilling again for AOS, I may have better chance this time, I may get the approval from the second time before I get approval from the first filling.

DAMN INS, they forced us into insanity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerash , You patience

has been tested . I feel sorry for you . Hope you get your approval soon .

jerash

you have done fp on october 9 and your avm message is dec 29 process resumed.

I got the above info from pcee\'s list

You can send a fax enquiry

Please do so- either this is to be done by you or your attorney

I copied this message from another thread
--------------------------------------------
12.1 Mukulko: Fax in an inquiry
Posted By: shaking 2/27/02 10:37 AM
(#18 of 20)
I had similar situation. When I talked to IIO, she suggested that I fax in an inquiry. So my attorney faxed in an inquiry for me and I got my FP notices 2 weeks later. (http://www.elirich.com/csc-inquiries.pdf)
Good luck!
---------------------------------------------

RD 04/03/01 FP 11/23/01 still waiting

I spoke to IIO today. He said my background check
not complete yet. He also told me that INS said
does another check on background after FBI. Is this true ?

RD - 4/23, FP -10/30, still waiting

Case is assigned to officer on Jan 30th. Confirmed two times.

I am also in the same boat,

RD: 04/09/01; FP: 12/03/01.
AVM is says, " Requested for Additional Info....", but i didn\'t get any RFE. Our attorney contacted INS, they says, there was no RFE pending against my case. Initially they thought, they wanted send RFE, but afterwards, there decided it\'s not required. But AVM says same old message.
It\'s really frustrating. Any ideas and suggestions please?

Just an idea

Any body with April RD and before, should refile for AOS again if he/she still wants to get apporval this year 2002.

I just saw 4 JULY approvals TODAY, INS is like a goverment agency in a third world country. There, you submit you application and you pray for some luck.
It makes me wonder, is not that why I left those countries behind !!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, CSC I-485 pending with RD on 04/03/02 and ND on 04/24/02

My case has also been pending for more than 10 months. I even had not got FP notice until I contacted CSC last month.
After I sent officer of Division I to give them a reminder, they sent me FP notice in the middle of last month. But AVM message
is never updated, it is always the same as original message.

I am almost running out of patience ....
I even listened to a Immigration Radio program where one attorney said most I-485 cases filed at CSC at the beginning of April
2001 are delayed for long time .... Seems like INS-csc doesn\'t process these cases normally.

I ever talked to IIO for twice. I really don\'t know how to deal with INS

CSC I-485 still pending with RD 4/3/2001 and 4/24/2001

My case has also been pending for more than 10 months. I even had not got FP notice until I contacted CSC last month.
After I sent officer of Division I to give them a reminder, they sent me FP notice in the middle of last month. But AVM message
is never updated, it is always the same as original message.

I am almost running out of patience ....
I even listened to a Immigration Radio program where one attorney said most I-485 cases filed at CSC at the beginning of April
2001 are delayed for long time .... Seems like INS-csc doesn\'t process these cases normally.

I ever talked to IIO for twice. I really don\'t know how to deal with INS

Hi, how do you check when my long-pending I-485 case was assigned to some officer/examiner?? Thx

My RD=4/26. Can we do something? Can we send fax ?

Hi
It is really frustrated to see cases with later RD got approved. Can we send fax even JIT say 01/01?

Jimmy

called for interview, 485 filed 20 april 2001

485 filed 20th april 2001....FP done nov 2001......dunno why case transferred to the local office....my lawyer says that it will take anywhere from 6 months to a year for Sanjose INS to schedule an interview.....any input??? anybody???I had started the whole process in Dec. of "97......Is the lawyers presence needed at the INS for that??

called IIO twice to check on the status of my case...

Hey u guys ! I dunno if it helps to call the IIO to check the status of your case coz she basically told me whatever the AVM was saying but my AVM did change in 2 days after talking to them .."that the case has been transferred to the local SJ INS for interview".....i filed 485 on april 20,2001....
So no harm in calling the IIO ...it does take a lil bit of time and patience to get thru to them ......
Good luck...if anyone else gets an interview call lemme know too .

No Title

Guys,

There is nothing unusual about your cases.

My case was filed on 04/30 and approved on 01/26.
At my time of approval, there were still a few
March and early April filers who had not gotten approval.

Unfortunately, there are always a few people left behind,
but eventually their case gets adjudicated. Do not filed
another I485, you cannot file two I485\'s simultaneously and
you may inadvertently disqualify both.