• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

April numbers are released!

aset

Registered Users (C)
AFRICA 30,000 Except: Egypt: 22,850 Nigeria: 11,600

ASIA 5,350

EUROPE 25,400 Except: Uzbekistan 14,750

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 14

OCEANIA 900

SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN 1,140

haha you knew it just now haha...
AFRICA 30,000 Except: Egypt: 22,850 Nigeria: 11,600

ASIA 5,350

EUROPE 25,400 Except: Uzbekistan 14,750

NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 14

OCEANIA 900

SOUTH AMERICA,and the CARIBBEAN 1,140

interview information

hi my friends.......
my cn is 2014AS111**
i confusing about my interview notification..
iam not hope on that recieve the interview notification.
bcz 7 month of the vb is out...but iam still didn't get the notification or other information....
01.can i chance to get interview...?
02. if have any chance plzzz tell me the exact period...?
(plzzzzzzz help me britsimon........i expecting ur good reply....)
thank u

first where are u from.. till now u number is not current so u have not got any notification... seeing ur case its not easy to tell now especially until u tell which country are u from?
hi my friends.......
my cn is 2014AS111**
bcz 7 month of the vb is out...but iam still didn't get the notification or other information....
thank u

hi my friends.......
my cn is 2014AS111**
thank u

It is normal that you have not got a notification yet. AS11XXX is a pretty good number - especially if you are not from Iran or Nepal. It will be at least 2 or 3 months before you are current so watch the visa bulletins to see what happens.

Need Suggestion

Dear all,

I got my second notification for DV-2014, my appointment is scheduled in Kathmandu however, I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden. I want to change my interview location is there any possibility for that? How should I do it.

Yogesh
CN: 2014AS00005***

Dear all,

I got my second notification for DV-2014, my appointment is scheduled in Kathmandu however, I currently live in Stockholm, Sweden. I want to change my interview location is there any possibility for that? How should I do it.

Yogesh
CN: 2014AS00005***

You could of done that before you went current!
But anyway, by now if you want to transfer your interview you will have to contact your embassy in katmendou, and than they will reschedule you to stockholm.

I mentioned in my form that i want to attend interview form stockholm before but still it is scheduled in Kathmandu. Now do I have to write to American Embassy in Kathmandu to transfer my case to stockholm? I mean do I have to send cover letter to them or calling first?

I mentioned in my form that i want to attend interview form stockholm before but still it is scheduled in Kathmandu. Now do I have to write to American Embassy in Kathmandu to transfer my case to stockholm? I mean, do I have to send cover letter to them or try calling first?

Do you think that EU39XXX HAS A CHANCE TO GET AN INTERVIEW IN JULY?

Do you think that EU39XXX HAS A CHANCE TO GET AN INTERVIEW IN JULY?

I mentioned in my form that i want to attend interview form stockholm before but still it is scheduled in Kathmandu. Now do I have to write to American Embassy in Kathmandu to transfer my case to stockholm? I mean, do I have to send cover letter to them or try calling first?

Yes call them ! And you might aswell email them too.

You are contradicting with yourself

What is contradictory in that statement?He said he has a small chance of being current,and if he does current,his interview will be august or september.Can you get it clearly now?

Last edited by a moderator:
What is contradictory in that statement?He said he has a small chance of being current,and if he does current,his interview will be august or september.Can you get it clearly now?

Well my friend, If you check Simon's old posts you will see the contradiction.
Simon was saying that if your number is below 40k(for EU) then your number is pretty safe.
Now "pretty safe" becomes "small change".

Well my friend, If you check Simon's old posts you will see the contradiction.
Simon was saying that if your number is below 40k(for EU) then your number is pretty safe.
Now "pretty safe" becomes "small change".

Actually the question was will EU39XXX will be interviewed in July. I said there was only a small chance of that - and that August or September was more likely. In this case I haven't contradicted myself.

HOWEVER, I am human, and therefore happy to admit I can make a mistake. I am CERTAIN I have contradicted myself in the past - and that is fine - I make statements based on the best information I have at the time - they may turn out to be wrong, and I am entitled to correct my own mistakes. Feel free to point out those times when I make mistakes - it doesn't "shame" me in any way....

Actually the question was will EU39XXX will be interviewed in July. I said there was only a small chance of that - and that August or September was more likely. In this case I haven't contradicted myself.

HOWEVER, I am human, and therefore happy to admit I can make a mistake. I am CERTAIN I have contradicted myself in the past - and that is fine - I make statements based on the best information I have at the time - they may turn out to be wrong, and I am entitled to correct my own mistakes. Feel free to point out those times when I make mistakes - it doesn't "shame" me in any way....

Thank You for such a kind correction Simon. Probably, i did misunderstand what you are sayin'.
My mistake..