April/May/June 2004 - Concurrent filing

quizfan

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

CSC Concurrent filers in April/May/June.

My RD was 6/11 and ND was 6/14. I had received the EAD/AP card on Aug 26th. I got my FP done on 7/27.

There has not been any progress on my I-140 or I-485, apart from the LUD on 10/27. I have not seen many posts from April/May/June concurrent filers. I have seen approvals for those applications that were filed in March and those that have been filed in July/Aug/Sept. I have seen very few for April/May/June. Obviously, this situation is very stressful. One begins to wonder if the applicants are selected randomly into the pilot program, since it appears that not all cases filed during that period made it through the approval stages as rapidly as some did. :confused:

Is anyone out there in the same boat as I am? Any suggestions as to what we can do to expedite the processing?

Frankly, I was hoping and praying that my apps would get approved in 2004 so that I could spend the last week of December in a blissful state, thinking about the possibilities that would open up for me in 2005! :)

Same here!

My I140/485 RD: 6/4, Nd: 6/9/2004

My LC was applied 7/2001 and through 4/2004

I have been waiting good news on this stage but waiting is continuing.
I don't think I am luck guy but hope continues.

I hope USCIS is processing April/May/June cases soon.

God bless us!

Check with FBI your name check status

I would suggest those who are supposed to fall in pilot program but still have not heard anything from USCIS to check with FBI your name check status. Most likely your case is stuck there.

June filing

Thanks for opening up this thread. My 140/485 RD is June 30th and no updates on both so far. I finished FP and last LUD on 485 is 10/27 with no message change...

I'm also in same situation..My RD is on June 14 and received EAD in Aug time frame..and LUD on 10/27 and no progress there after..Hoping and Praying for the approval letter with finger crossed...

Hi iamconfused,
Any idea of how to check dependent case as well ? Is it ok to include spouse case details also in the same fax ? or each of us send separately ? Appreciate your reply...TIA

Thanks..

i doubt this is a name check issue. i think it's just the way it is from CSC. only a few lucky people get selected into pilot program. so maybe waiting is the only solution...

April/May filer.
FP Done: 07/23/2004
AP AD: 07/22/2004
EAD AD: 07/22/2004
I140: RFE on 09/1304
RFE sent on 11/12/04
RFE Received by them on 11/16/04
LUD changes 12/07, 12/09
I485 : LUD on 10/27/04
I140/I485: Pending
CSC

Adv/Disad of Name check enquiry

iamconfused said:
I would suggest those who are supposed to fall in pilot program but still have not heard anything from USCIS to check with FBI your name check status. Most likely your case is stuck there.

Hi iamconfused,

What are the benefits of the name check enquiry? Do they expedite processing if it has not been done promptly? Also, what are the downsides? Is there a chance of turning the name check mechanism into a bottleneck by spamming them with faxes/emails? :confused:

Inquiry will not expedite processing. You don't want to find out who is holding your case? If you want your case to be processed asap, you have to do whatever you can do to help yourself instead of justing waiting.

quizfan said:
Hi iamconfused,

What are the benefits of the name check enquiry? Do they expedite processing if it has not been done promptly? Also, what are the downsides? Is there a chance of turning the name check mechanism into a bottleneck by spamming them with faxes/emails? :confused:

You can inquire your dependents status in the same inquiry. I did that.

immiusa said:
Hi iamconfused,
Any idea of how to check dependent case as well ? Is it ok to include spouse case details also in the same fax ? or each of us send separately ? Appreciate your reply...TIA

Thanks..

If you doubt, why not do something to convince yourself? And find the right one to blame?

erdfcv said:
i doubt this is a name check issue. i think it's just the way it is from CSC. only a few lucky people get selected into pilot program. so maybe waiting is the only solution...

Name check

I sent an email to the FBI contact address listed in their automated voice mail. I guess I'll have to wait for a month before I hear a response.

EB2- concurrent
I-140/I-485 - RD 6/10, ND - 6/14
EAD/AP -8/26
FP - 7/27
LUD change - 10/27