April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i140 just got approved

Checked my status 20 mins back and I140 approved!!!

Concurrent filing I140/I485
EB2 ~ EAC03-157-XXXXXX
MD--> 04/17/2003
RD--> 04/21/2003
ND--> 04/29/2003
EAD-->06/13/2003, Applied for EAD renewal
AP-- > Not Applied
FP---> 03/11/2004
I140-> 04/05/2004
I485-> Who knows when

Now where should i update?
Consolidated tracker
AprMayJun tracker
I140 Tracker

I will probably update all 3

what happens if my I140 is rejected

I applied 140 and 485 (concurrent filing ) in april 2003 ( ND May 8th 2003 ). My company used LC substitution that time. However my original Labor also got cleared in december 2003 ( Applied 9-2001).

I didnt get result of I140 yet. Now, if my I140 is rejected ..
1. Can I use my approved labor and reapply I140
2. How will this impact my 485, would that get rejected and I have to reapply?

I will appreciate any thoughts on this.

Thanks

Kamal

CONSOLIDATED 2003 TRACKER!!

Guys,

I hate to bring this again and again. A lot of effort has gone in to create the consolidated 2003 tracker, it was unanimously decided to discontinue these monthly trackers and use the consolidated tracker for all discussions and tracker updations. I appeal to all you guys to use that henceforth. It will be very difficult to keep both the trackers in sync. I understand that once we all get approval, we will move on, and generally won't care about it, but for the help of others, please do everybody this favor.

Here's a link to the Consolidated 2003 tracker http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118163

Thanks
joyd

PS: There are no personal gains in me promoting the consolidated tracker, most people have started using it as you can see with the number of responses/views etc. It's just some people who aren't aware of it need to be informed abou this, hence this mail...

Re: What is I 140 Status for June 2003?

Originally posted by arthurshiraz
I wanted to ask what the status for June 2003 I 140 applicants is?

You may email me directly at arthurshiraz@yahoo.com

Seems like there's no effect of my mail...:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
CONSOLIDATED 2003 TRACKER!!

joyd,

i wasn't aware of "CONSOLIDATED 2003 TRACKER!!", thanks for the info. updated 2003 consolidated tracker.xls

10millionrs.

Re: CONSOLIDATED 2003 TRACKER!!

Joyd,

I agree with whatever JOYD just said. There is really no point in maintaining 2-3 different threads with mostly duplicate information. I was just wondering, if there is any way we could close/delete this thread. May be thread starter JALMA can help us in deleting this thread since all the information has been copied to the new 2003 Consolidated thread.

Just a thought.

Originally posted by joyd
Guys,

I hate to bring this again and again. A lot of effort has gone in to create the consolidated 2003 tracker, it was unanimously decided to discontinue these monthly trackers and use the consolidated tracker for all discussions and tracker updations. I appeal to all you guys to use that henceforth. It will be very difficult to keep both the trackers in sync. I understand that once we all get approval, we will move on, and generally won't care about it, but for the help of others, please do everybody this favor.

Here's a link to the Consolidated 2003 tracker http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=118163

Thanks
joyd

PS: There are no personal gains in me promoting the consolidated tracker, most people have started using it as you can see with the number of responses/views etc. It's just some people who aren't aware of it need to be informed abou this, hence this mail...

Re: Re: What is I 140 Status for June 2003?

Originally posted by joyd
Seems like there's not effect of my mail...:rolleyes:

I am sorry joyd, I am new and I don't understand all these abbreviations and all these technical terms and I am looking at some excel file but I cannot understand it. Sorry. I will read some more.

Re: Re: CONSOLIDATED 2003 TRACKER!!

Originally posted by kvasu9999
Joyd,

I agree with whatever JOYD just said. There is really no point in maintaining 2-3 different threads with mostly duplicate information. I was just wondering, if there is any way we could close/delete this thread. May be thread starter JALMA can help us in deleting this thread since all the information has been copied to the new 2003 Consolidated thread.

Just a thought.

We may want to keep the old threads for reference, maybe the moderators can disallow any updations to them. Moderators pls help, we are struggling here...

i-140 receipt no.

Is there any way to find the i-140 receipt number because my employer would not let me know the number.He didn't even use my checks for application fee.I tried contacting INS .They sent me a reply saying that ,It cannot reveal to me directly.My attorney also wouldn't reveal it either as my employer apparently has some agreement with my Attorney.

Is there any other way I didn't try ,to find the I-140 number .

I am kinda' desperate.

Appreciate any reply.

Thanks

Thread Read-only

We are planning to make this thread read-only, you can view the contents, but cannot make updations to it. Please use the 2003 Consolidated tracker for discussions/updations etc, all the data has been already ported there, you may need to update the 2003 tracker if you have updated this tracker only in the past few days.

If anyone has any objections, pls let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.