April/May/June, 03 concurrent (140/485) filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
We did our FP March 19, 2004 and today the message online has reflected that. Although FBI told me they had sent the prints to USCIS on 19th itself, the online status is saying they received it today (March 24)

FP message

Done my FP last march 3, 2004...checked online message on march 9, message below:

On March 8, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status wer received, and processing was resumed on your case. We will mail you notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

A week after, check again online....and to my surprise message was changed to:
On March 14, 2004, the results of your fingerprint.....

Out of curiousity and confusion, check everyday online status....and everyday, the date of receiving has been changing...i checked today, and message :
On March 22, 2004, the results of your fingerprint....

Lucky enough to have my message changed....but not too lucky coz it keeps on changing everyday....which left me hanging out in the air thinking of the accurate receipt date of my FP.

I bec
:confused:

I140 approved. But EAD pending since RFE (for passport personal data pages) not replied.

Excel file updated.

FP msg

Hi pag-asa88,
After you posted this msg, I checked mine and husband's msgs. We got FP done on Mar 09. Mine never changed, still says "FP notice sent blah blah..."
My husband's msg says "On March 24, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to ......"
It gave today's date even though his msg got updated 4 days ago.
Same case as yours.

Ridiculous.

Re: No change in message

Jalma,
Should we call 800 number or should we ask attorney to call? or should we sit tight and let them update whenever they want?

Originally posted by Jalma
Da-best,

My situation is same as yours. I completed my fingerprinting on Feb 21st in boston. Its been a more than a month and there is no change in online message.

I donot know what we can do about it.

da_best,

Yesterday i called 800 number, the offier said its very normal that they did not update the infomation on the site. But they should have received your fingerprints. She said she heard that alot and very silly thing to worry about. Then she suggested if you still want to clarify, write a letter to the service center with a copy of receipt, then they might update the infomation.

Guys,
Don't expect USCIS to be so diligent..'Tis no biggie..
I don't think we need to make a big fuss about the website not being updated..!

take it easy..

da_best,

Yesterday i called 800 number, the offier said its very normal that they did not update the infomation on the site. But they should have received your fingerprints. She said she heard that alot and very silly thing to worry about. Then she suggested if you still want to clarify, write a letter to the service center with a copy of receipt, then they might update the infomation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jalma, Thank You for the Update.
Cheers
- :) :)

da_best,

Its My Time

Its time to share my information with all the folks in this forum.

My 140 Case is appoved

Details

EB2,

MD : 06/05/2003
RD : 06/06/2003
ND : 06/16/2003
AD : 03/17/2003

Best of luck for all the people waiting for their approvals

I140 Approved...

Hello All,

My I140 got approved last week.

ND : 05/15/2003
Category : EB2
Approval Dt: 03/26/04

For the next stage, Any ideas where some of our other successfull colleagues from this forum are hanging out(which forum/thread) for tracking purposes.

From what I have heard, read, 485 seems like a super long wait.
My 485 dates are also the same(05/15/03)

Any suggestion, ideas welcome. Good luck to all for their I140.

Regards,
EtchoneB

Re: I140 Approved...

Originally posted by etchoneb
Hello All,

My I140 got approved last week.

ND : 05/15/2003
Category : EB2
Approval Dt: 03/26/04

For the next stage, Any ideas where some of our other successfull colleagues from this forum are hanging out(which forum/thread) for tracking purposes.

From what I have heard, read, 485 seems like a super long wait.
My 485 dates are also the same(05/15/03)

Any suggestion, ideas welcome. Good luck to all for their I140.

Regards,
EtchoneB

Congratulations

My Information - updated tracker

Concurrent filing I140/I485
EB2 ~ EAC03-157-XXXXXX
MD--> 04/17/2003
RD--> 04/21/2003
ND--> 04/29/2003
EAD-->06/13/2003, Applied for EAD renewal
AP-- > Not Applied
FP---> 03/11/2004
I140-> Waiting anxiously
I485-> Who knows when

For those who got their approvals, could you please update the 2003 consolidated tracker. There is no sense in duplicating efforts.

Status
Not open for further replies.