April 2012 N-400 Tracker

Hi all,
may I know if I am supposed to receive the email update regarding FP letter sent out before FP letter appear in my mailbox?
Thank you all!!

Hi all,
may I know if I am supposed to receive the email update regarding FP letter sent out before FP letter appear in my mailbox?
Thank you all!!

In my case I only found out about FP notice being sent by looking at the online case status and after couple of days FP letter appeared in my mailbox.

In my case I only found out about FP notice being sent by looking at the online case status and after couple of days FP letter appeared in my mailbox.

sara_noname: your case is really fast!
I just recently return to USA; not sure if the FP that I took at airport count? if anyone knows, pls advise. I am kinda anxious.
thank you.

It has already been over a month and I have still not received the FP. My service center is Phoenix and I filed 90 days early. This is very frustating.

FP notice not received past 30 days from priority date

It has already been over a month and I have still not received the FP. My service center is Phoenix and I filed 90 days early. This is very frustating.

If it is past 30 days from the PD ( Priority date ) , i guess we can call the customer service and find out.

FP Notice Received

FP Notice received. FP Date - 6th June at Alexandria, VA (DO - Fairfax)

still wating for FP notice

Ten days passed since the FP letter mailed from USCIS, still I did not received it, what should I do? contact customer service? I used to get mails from USCIS in 2-3 days time.

Ten days passed since the FP letter mailed from USCIS, still I did not received it, what should I do? contact customer service? I used to get mails from USCIS in 2-3 days time.

Wait another couple of days. If you do not get it then you call USCIS.

What i have read in the forum some time back is , people taking info pass and the officer print them a Bio Metrics Notice. I could be wrong

DO: San Jose, CA

07/13/07: GC
04/16/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ with Fedex Priority Overnight (Day 1)
04/17/12: N-400 delivered (Day 2)
04/18/12: N-400 priority date (Day 3)
04/23/12: Check cashed (Day 8)
04/26/12: NOA recvd (Day 11)
04/26/12: FP notice mailed (Day 11)
04/30/12: FP notice recvd (Day 15)
05/01/12: FP done (Day 16) - Did early FP since I will be traveling overseas during my scheduled time
xx/xx/12: Online Status changed to "Testing and Interview" (Day xx)
xx/xx/12: IL recvd (Day xx)
xx/xx/12: Interview (Day xx)
xx/xx/12: Oath (Day xx)

Hi sara_noname,
not sure what was your original FP date? would like to ask how do you tell them so they allow you to do early FP? thank you!

What i have read in the forum some time back is , people taking info pass and the officer print them a Bio Metrics Notice. I could be wrong

Thanks boniji, anybody out has done this method of getting FP notice by infopass?

Hi sara_noname,
not sure what was your original FP date? would like to ask how do you tell them so they allow you to do early FP? thank you!

My FP Appointment date on the notice was 06/28/2012. I had my travel documents with me (business travel) and I had to explain my situation (uncertain return date) before they allow me for early FP.

-Sara_noName

I called customer service regarding my FP letter not received even after 10 days, he told me to wait for 30 days -till june 4th- to call them again to resend the FP letter. It is very strange!