April 2012 N-400 Tracker

Thanks good_y and pajerito, sure i need good wishes .. pajerito we all wish that you get the Interview letter soon.

Some one just said to me to take the Birth Certificate , Marriage Certificate , and a lot of other documents for interview , i am wondering , my case is employment based why do i need to take all the documents. Any Ideas suggestions any body. i am planing to just take
1) DL
2) GC
3) Passports
4) SSN card

During my interview the officer asked only for ID (DL), passports and green card, nothing more.

Thanks good_y and pajerito, sure i need good wishes .. pajerito we all wish that you get the Interview letter soon.

Some one just said to me to take the Birth Certificate , Marriage Certificate , and a lot of other documents for interview , i am wondering , my case is employment based why do i need to take all the documents. Any Ideas suggestions any body. i am planing to just take
1) DL
2) GC
3) Passports
4) SSN card

Marriage documents etc., probably apply to those filing on the basis of marriage to a U.S. Citizen. They have the burden of proving that their marriage is legitimate.

Having said that - better be over-prepared, than under-prepared :)

Grashoppr

Citizenship Interview

Thanks every body, had my interview today , the IO was very nice , precise and quick.

He sworn me as soon as i stepped in his room , asked me for DL , GC , Passport. Started Opening an inch file , explained me what he is going to go through today....
Then Q&A started.. I Passed reading and writing section as well.
IO started going through Application , quickly covered the entire application stressing on some of the questions.
Then he said that he is recommending my application for approval and i will get an Oath letter in mail, i asked him " can i have an oath today itself " , he said " no , you should expect an oath letter in a couple of weeks congratulations and good luck ".

Citizenship Interview Passed

Thank God , Thanks everybody.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks every body, had my interview today , the IO was very nice , precise and quick.

He sworn me as soon as i stepped in his room , asked me for DL , GC , Passport. Started Opening an inch file , explained me what he is going to go through today....
Then Q&A started.. I Passed reading and writing section as well.
IO started going through Application , quickly covered the entire application stressing on some of the questions.
Then he said that he is recommending my application for approval and i will get an Oath letter in mail, i asked him " can i have an oath today itself " , he said " no , you should expect an oath letter in a couple of weeks congratulations and good luck ".

Citizenship Interview Passed

Thank God , Thanks everybody.

What does your online status say now? I was under the impression that oath letter was given out on the same day.. looks like even that is backlogged. I was also told that it depends on if you live in chicago or chicago suburbs then the oath letter is given on the same day as interview.

Citizenship Interview

What does your online status say now? I was under the impression that oath letter was given out on the same day.. looks like even that is backlogged. I was also told that it depends on if you live in chicago or chicago suburbs then the oath letter is given on the same day as interview.

Online status has not changed yet , IO gave me I652. There was one applicant ahead of me , she said she also got the same thing , IO told her she will get the Oath letter in the mail.

still waiting for chicago

Online status has not changed yet , IO gave me I652. There was one applicant ahead of me , she said she also got the same thing , IO told her she will get the Oath letter in the mail.

Congratulations Bonji!!!!! :D
Do you remember some of the questions ? Was it really crowded at the office ?
I'm still waitng for interview letter. Hope it comes soon. Keep us posted.

Citizenship Interview

Congratulations Bonji!!!!! :D
Do you remember some of the questions ? Was it really crowded at the office ?
I'm still waitng for interview letter. Hope it comes soon. Keep us posted.

Thanks pajerito, the person at the window said today they have called a lot of people. Hope you get your interview letter soon.
1) when was the declaration of Independence adopted
2) who is the speaker of the house
3) name one longest river
4) for how long we elect a president
5) who lived in america before the Europeans arrived
6)

Congratulations!! Boniji, hope you will get the oath soon.
I am still waiting for the oath letter, my wife had interview almost a month ago and she is also waiting. Hope we will get it soon.

Congratulations!! Boniji, hope you will get the oath soon.
I am still waiting for the oath letter, my wife had interview almost a month ago and she is also waiting. Hope we will get it soon.

Aug 23rd 2012, USCIS called me and asked that if i can come in for the Oath ceremony as there are some spots available on Aug 24th,2012. First i could not believe what i was hearing.....
I went in for the Oath ceremony today my oath letter was ready. Oh man i am so happy.

Thank God , I am a USC

Citizenship Interview

Yesterday Aug 23rd 2012, USCIS called me and asked that if i can come in for the Oath ceremony as there are some spots available on Aug 24th,2012. First i could not believe what i was hearing.....
I went in for the Oath ceremony today my oath letter was ready. Oh man i am so happy.

Thank God , I am a USC

Congratulations!

Yesterday Aug 23rd 2012, USCIS called me and asked that if i can come in for the Oath ceremony as there are some spots available on Aug 24th,2012. First i could not believe what i was hearing.....
I went in for the Oath ceremony today my oath letter letter was ready. Oh man i am so happy.

Thank God , I am a USC

Hi boniji,
Congrats! That is miracle happens with USCIS. Unbelievable that they call you to come for oath. so anything can be done by USCIS. Anyway the journey is over relax and enjoy as US citizen.

I went in for the Oath ceremony today my oath letter letter was ready. Oh man i am so happy.

Thank God , I am a USC

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Congratulations. This is truly a miracle. Happy for you. I think this a record for Chicago.
I'm still waitng of IL. By the way bonji do you live in Chicago or the suburbs?
I live a few hours away and somebody said that if you live outside Chicago things just take longer.
Enjoy your new life.:cool:

An update-oath scheduled

Both me and my wife's oath scheduled for September 12,we received the letter by mail today. surprising, as there was no update or email notification on oath scheduling or letter sent out. The status on the website is still interview and testing. Hope the other April filers will get the oath letter soon. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Both me and my wife's oath scheduled for September 12,we received the letter by mail today. surprising, as there was no update or email notification on oath scheduling or letter sent out. The status on the website is still interview and testing. Hope the other April filers will get the oath letter soon. Good luck to everyone waiting!

Congratulations to both you and your wife. ;)
Thanks for the info, it gives me some hope that, maybe, I will get something in the mail soon, as the online status has not changed at all for 76 days and counting.

Congratulations to both you and your wife. ;)
Thanks for the info, it gives me some hope that, maybe, I will get something in the mail soon, as the online status has not changed at all for 76 days and counting.

Thanks pajerito, I see in other postings also for the past couple of weeks people are getting IL without even changing the status, so some problem with their system,- Hope and wish you get your IL soon in mail.

Oath , N400 , Citizenship

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Congratulations. This is truly a miracle. Happy for you. I think this a record for Chicago.
I'm still waitng of IL. By the way bonji do you live in Chicago or the suburbs?
I live a few hours away and somebody said that if you live outside Chicago things just take longer.
Enjoy your new life.:cool:

Thanks good_y , pajerito

Pajerito you will get the IL soon too, i am in the suburbs about 50 mins away from Downtown

Got a message " we placed your application in the oath scheduling que" for wife's case. Waiting for my case to catch up.

Congratulations!!!

Online status changed to "Scheduled for oath". Details in the signature.

Congratulations to all who got their citizenship already!!!