April 2008 Processing Times Are Out

It has no value

What difference does it make, when people like zinchak are getting approved now ? Four years since he applied his I-485.

I am really concerned about how many people like zinchak are there who have not been approved. This processing times link and visa dates are of no value looks like. You could be current, fall within the processing dates and USCIS could dance from one memo to another with regards to name check....and finally nothing may happen.

I think personally as individuals we need to watch our own case status, if the Lord is willing we will get it if not....keep waiting.

USCIS is one big amazement, I am not sure what FIFO means in their organization...maybe they follow the logic from another planet....:eek:

here is the sure link to see the APRIL 2008 processing dates for ALL Service Centers.

http://www.immigrationtalkies.com/

Click on "Proc. Times" on the left and then click the link that says "Latest Processing Times...." and there you have it...

Example of how inconsistence of USCIS:

One of my friend got his 485 approval.
Used 12/2004 approved labor
Applied his 485 in Aug-2007.

Got approval in last week.

He is from India. So you can imagine how the USCIS works here.

Nothing is current here.... he never expected he will have GC.

I am waiting from so many years, and more more people like me not getting justice..... :mad:

Yeah.. These Processing times does not make anything to me.

as LB says there is no logic behind the work done at USCIS.

Wonder how in this country there is a Federal department like this one is running.

Yes, there is no Justice in this country also particularly with USCIS organization as a whole.

I am also waiting for this and couple of times my PD was current and now also my PD is current and everything is good too, just waiting waiting. Hope to come out of this soon, I am waiting to go and visit my folks in Bangalore and Mysore.