April 2007 Filing Thread

When can I expect I-131 (Advance Parole)

When can I expect I-131 (Advance Parole).

Complete Package filed: 4/17 to Chicago (DO is San Fran)
Receipt Date: 4/23
I-131 LUD: 5/4
Interview Schld: 7/13

Need AP to travel to India, immediately after Interview.

Thanks.
--

When can I expect I-131 (Advance Parole).

Complete Package filed: 4/17 to Chicago (DO is San Fran)
Receipt Date: 4/23
I-131 LUD: 5/4
Interview Schld: 7/13

Need AP to travel to India, immediately after Interview.

Thanks.
--

After interview u wont need AP since u might have ur green card then (u might want to ask an immigrtion to stamp ur passport if u are approved). But in case u do need it (AP), it took someone on this forum 28 days to get theirs approved. So it wont be too long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received the AP or EAD card

Has anyone received the AP or EAD card, i.e. those who filed in April.

Thanks.
--

My EAD was approved April 19th. My Ap has been touched but not approved....I am a little bit concerned.....

I think your AP should be approved soon going by your timeline. Congratulations on getting your EAD approved. One down... Don't worry, you'll get it soon :) Do keep us posted how your interview goes. All the best :)

Please Help

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody with ND Feb Last week received Interview letter with DO : Washington DC.

Following are my timelines
DO Office :Washinton DC
RD: 02/16/07
ND: 02/23/07
Biometerics: 03/20/07
No updates since 03/21/07
EAD: 05/18/07
Interview: ?

Thanks everybody!!

I think your AP should be approved soon going by your timeline. Congratulations on getting your EAD approved. One down... Don't worry, you'll get it soon :) Do keep us posted how your interview goes. All the best :)

I've just realized that I wrote April and not June!!!!:eek: The heat is affecting me....:)

Anyway, I will tell you about my interview on July 10th!!!! Good luck to everybody!

Hiiiii Everyone,
I had my interview this morning and it all went fine as expected.......got approved of GC.
My appointment was at 10:30am....got there on time...30mins earlier
The officer didnt ask us much question...just the regular stuff...when,how and where did u meet...etc.May be its because we have been married for over 4 years with a child and house together.
He didnt even look at our photo album ,just our wedding cert., House purchase papers,and our daughter's birth cert.
Everything lasted about 20 mins. and he said i am approved and should be getting my card in the mail in 2-3 weeks.
The whole procedure is less than 3 months...i mailed my package April 12 and approved June 26......wow.

Anyway,i wish everybody the best of luck in their AOS process.
Thanks, bye

Hiiiii Everyone,
I had my interview this morning and it all went fine as expected.......got approved of GC.
My appointment was at 10:30am....got there on time...30mins earlier
The officer didnt ask us much question...just the regular stuff...when,how and where did u meet...etc.May be its because we have been married for over 4 years with a child and house together.
He didnt even look at our photo album ,just our wedding cert., House purchase papers,and our daughter's birth cert.
Everything lasted about 20 mins. and he said i am approved and should be getting my card in the mail in 2-3 weeks.
The whole procedure is less than 3 months...i mailed my package April 12 and approved June 26......wow.

Anyway,i wish everybody the best of luck in their AOS process.
Thanks, bye

Did you really file in April?

do you get LUD before you have interview NOA?

Hi

I am curious to know if you guys who already get interview notice got a new LUD online or not before you get the letter. In another words, do you see any change online before you get the interview letter?

Thanks.

keihei

Hi

I am curious to know if you guys who already get interview notice got a new LUD online or not before you get the letter. In another words, do you see any change online before you get the interview letter?

Thanks.

keihei

Don't bank on LUD's they are unreliable and I dont think anyone here knows exactly when a person's case is touched. For some reason some people use the indication of an LUD to mean something is about to happen (something mailed to them etc). In certain cases it is true, but I don't think it is wholly reliable. I have recieved a lot of mail from USCIS without any LUD's on my profile.

Received Email Notification that Welcome notice has been mailed

Hi All,

I applied for GC for my parents and the case got transferred to CSC :
I-130, I-485 to Chicago 04/16/2007
RD : 04/24/2007
FP : 06/02/2007

Dad - Welcome notice mailed on June 26
Mom - FP was rejected and has a follow-up appointment on July 7

Thanks.

Yes ,
I applied April 12,2007....mailed the package thru USPS
received in Chicago...april 15
Fingerprint in May
my DO is Houston,TX
The officer that interviewed me too is an immigrant......you can tell.
I think part of what really helped my case was :
1. I put everything requied including the medical .....i mean ALL in one big package.......so there is no need looking for them waiting on some other info from me.
2.I use one sponsor....for affidavit of support....keeping it simple.
3. I did not offer too much/unneccesary info during the interview.
4. No re-scheduling....did everything on the date of apointment.

Psrt of it has to do with the DO....as y'all know "Don't mess with TEXAS" when it comes to immigration issues.

I had also got an Email on 06/01/2007 "descheduling" my interview on Jun 20th but I chose to just ignore as so many have done and then again yesterday I got an email about my status going back to "received and pending". So, I think it does not mean anything. I was gonna go to my interview anyway. Well, my opinion..

Sorry about the late reply :). It looks like your progress is still good. Yes, going to the interview is a good idea and much to gain. It looks like my case is back on track. I think it was the change of address that might have made the status "descheduled" for a short time.

Yes ,
I applied April 12,2007....mailed the package thru USPS
received in Chicago...april 15
Fingerprint in May
my DO is Houston,TX
The officer that interviewed me too is an immigrant......you can tell.
I think part of what really helped my case was :
1. I put everything requied including the medical .....i mean ALL in one big package.......so there is no need looking for them waiting on some other info from me.
2.I use one sponsor....for affidavit of support....keeping it simple.
3. I did not offer too much/unneccesary info during the interview.
4. No re-scheduling....did everything on the date of apointment.

Psrt of it has to do with the DO....as y'all know "Don't mess with TEXAS" when it comes to immigration issues.

Congrats!

EAD Card Ordered

DO: San Francisco, CA
I-130, I-131, I-864, I-485, I-765, I-693, G-325-A - reached Chicago on 04/17/2007 through DHL.
Checks Cashed as of 4/27.
4 Receipts Received April 28th
FP Notice Received April 30th for FP on 5/11
FP for I-485, I-765 on 5/11
LUD on I-485, I-765 on 5/11, 5/15
LUD on I-130, I-131 on 5/4

LUD on I-765 - 7/2 - Card Production Ordered
Still waiting on AP.

Interview on 7/13. Need to travel 7/22.

Any Ideas on AP and if FP / Name Check would have cleared.