April 2006 bulletin-Predictions!

MrGC2004

Registered Users (C)
I guess now that feb 2006 is over ...in next 10 days we get another bulletin.
Mine is Nov 2004 Eb1 from INDIA ..i am hopeful that my PD might get current.
any predictions from April 2006 bulletin!!

Me too

Mine is EB2 , March'02. Hopefully APril Visa Bulletin will give some hope.
Good part is that we have to wait 3 days less then last month to wait ( Feb is 28).

To all,

Hopefully GC Fever is over by June 2006. There is no challenge or debate everybody gets GC by June whomsover I-485 pending for more than 2 yrs.

Good Luck to everyone and be positive
:)

Chicago-case,

your guess is very realistic ..... it will somewhere around what you have mentioned .

Agree!! My guess!!!
INDIA Eb1 Feb 2005, Eb2 June 2002, Eb3 Later 2001
CHINA EB1 FEb 2004, EB2 end 2002, Eb3 later 2001

Question for you guys....my PD is August 2002 (EB3 - India). Can I realistically expect to get my GC by October 2006 ?

Just wondering becuase based on my experience and observations, things tend to slow down at INS even much after April. It seems like April - September is their hibernation period.

Is there hope that April 2006 bulletin will surpass april 2001 obstacle for eb3 INDIA?
when shall we expect this bulletin this thrusday or friday?

Mine is EB1 Nov 2004 too! Can't wait anymore. If my GC status doesn't become current this month, I am quitting the process and applying for TN and taking another job.

AJ

cdn69 said:
Mine is EB1 Nov 2004 too! Can't wait anymore. If my GC status doesn't become current this month, I am quitting the process and applying for TN and taking another job.

AJ
don't quit Sir!!!
R u from INDIA
then you have good chance to become current!
there are lots and lots of people waiting more than you!!!!!
well reddoc ...i guess it will come this thu late...keep finger cross!!

All hinges on April Newsletter!

yeah i am from india - Canada - US, but I have a very good job offer, which I don't want to let go...are u on L1? I am on L1 from canada.

Another question, if Nov, 2004 becomes current in April newsletter, what is the process after that. Mine is consular processing (Montreal)?

Thx.

AJ

MrGC2004 said:
don't quit Sir!!!
R u from INDIA
then you have good chance to become current!
there are lots and lots of people waiting more than you!!!!!
well reddoc ...i guess it will come this thu late...keep finger cross!!

cdn69 said:
yeah i am from india - Canada - US, but I have a very good job offer, which I don't want to let go...are u on L1? I am on L1 from canada.
Another question, if Nov, 2004 becomes current in April newsletter, what is the process after that. Mine is consular processing (Montreal)?
Thx.AJ

All i can say if nov 2004 becomes current in April 2006 VISA bulletin then your priorty dates are current and you might get call for interview ....this happened for one of my friend recently who was doing CP.... after that interview she took oath and did finger printing.......further i don't know what happens may be you shd visit CP forums!!..

cdn69 said:

AJ

Why let go the process.. Use AC-21

cdn69 said:

AJ

Dear CDN69,

I am also in the same boat as you are in. I am Canadian national born in India and waiting my EB1 priority date to be current. However, I think that even if I want to go back to TN, I would never be granted a TN visa because by applying for I-485 I intended to stay in USA permanently whereas TN is for temporary intention only. So, please keep that in mind if you want to go back to TN.

Thanks